What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

U shold not denounce N.Korea.....is a great country standing on its feet with freedom and dignity.....or u want to be the slaves......of US/West.................:what:

where people go hungry except those that belong to the communist party, NKarmy - which one gets to see on TV!!!

^^^ thats exactly what my point was.

and "RaptorRX707",

i never said said we got blk 52s for free!
i said IF they offer us more aircrafts (older ones probably) through some aid program then we should get them. keeping in mind that US is retiring its old fleet of f-16s, they could offer those aircrafts to us in order to make us take strict action in FATA and waziristan, etc.

our gov is already doing almost everything that US is asking for..
and besides sooner or later we would have to go to war to wipe out militancy from our tribal belt and bajaur region.

U shold not denounce N.Korea.....is a great country standing on its feet with freedom and dignity.....
or u want to be the slaves......of US/West.................:what:

my friend dignity does not satisfy hunger! people in N.K are living in very harsh conditions, trust me you dont wanna be one of those people....
and about "freedom" well i would recommend you to do some research on this topic!

btw i understand what your saying there, but the reality is we need US..
if they leave afghanistan now, we will be in for some serious trouble!

Some pods used on F-16 hope you guys will find this info useful
5847657511_64d0f3fb70_b.jpg

5848216054_96e137f785_b.jpg

5848216736_afc2520b10_b.jpg

5848217212_8bc9694588_b.jpg

5847660205_85bb2e0db9_b.jpg

5847660889_ee92770e5f_b.jpg

One was not there for upgradation but for testing purpose. The planes are tested and delivered but some equipment or weapons still needed to be tested. Same happened with Block 60 of the UAE. They kept some planes to be tested while most of them were delivered so UAE could start pilots training. Now we probably will see AMRAAM, HMS etc be part of the Block52 in PAF service. Maybe I read the text wrong...

I am looking forward to the first MLU F16 in Turkey. Should be almost ready. And I am still looking for the MLU'ed planes in USA. It takes decades. How come the Turkish started already MLU on PAF f16 while we hear nothing from those in USA for MLU testing?

Back
Top Bottom