Unit 11th squadron "Arrows"
Flying F-16s from 2006
Viper Hours 1050

F-16 Flying Hours
1,000 Hours #2213 on the 1K list
Unit 11th squadron "Arrows"
Date 15 October 2010

f-16.net

cant u post it in the f-16 discussions thread - i mean whats your point!

418452.jpg

PAF f-16 Carrying AGM-65D model.

Yes according to some sources PAF acquired 100 Mavericks. Have they been upgraded or given extended life?

They were serviced..
As some Mavericks started to have issues.. such as veer off course.
Three or four had electronics issues in which their seekers simply died out/

Nope..
The only ground attack munitions ordered are the ,EGBU's,Mk-82's,Blu-109s..and the JDAM kits for them.

AGM-65d was also not in the list. But they showed it at rollout ceremony and in above picture too.
i ve raised that point about JSOW about last year too ? EMO-Girl and and a person labeled THINK TANK came with a source mentioning PAF opted for JSOW and they were quite convincing.

"SORRY for that i can,t find that post for the reason"

Well..
It would be plausible that we were interested in the JSOW..
after all.. considering the hostile ADGE near Indian targets.. it would be preferable to use stand-off weapons to keep out jets relatively safe.
But then again.. there is no more news on that..
and the JSOW is something the would not be missed by the press.. since the DSCA would have to list it.

Nope..
The only ground attack munitions ordered are the ,EGBU's,Mk-82's,Blu-109s..and the JDAM kits for them.

JASOW is not part of F-16 package that includes all the mentioned armaments mentioned above. I believe it was in 2005 when Bush gave Mush this gift. I think its license production because PAF did mention of successfully testing American BVR AGM.

JASOW is not part of F-16 package that includes all the mentioned armaments mentioned above. I believe it was in 2005 when Bush gave Mush this gift. I think its license production because PAF did mention of successfully testing American BVR AGM.

Wanna show me when that happened?
news? posts..?
I kinda missed that one..:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom