What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

i think u dont have answer of my last post ...because u say about Quality ............. and now start trolling ...well its ok i can understand

Idiot look at this (before read my reply read what above said)

Yeah, nearly double as compared to SU-30MKI

Here is my reply:

Quality dear Quality! 3 words for American weapons "Quality, Shape, reliability".

Where i compare or mention ur F16 IN or compare with Blk 52 ???? idiot!

Lockheed Martin secures $325m Pakistan MLU kits deal

24-May-2010 JDIN

The US Air Force has awarded a USD325 million contract to Lockheed Martin to provide 53 mid-life upgrade (MLU) kits for the Pakistan Air Force......

Modernisation

In May 2010, the US Air Force awarded a USD325 million contract to Lockheed Martin to provide 53 mid-life upgrade (MLU) kits for PAF F-16 fighter aircraft. Under the FMS transaction, 45 MLU kits will be for the PAF's F-16A/B Block 15 aircraft with the remainder for its F-16C/D Block 52 aircraft. At the time of the announcement, USD121 million had already been obligated.

The deal is one of several FMS contracts that Pakistan officials have recently urged to be accelerated by Washington. Meetings between the defence officials of the two sides earlier in May focused on "more rapid delivery" of on-order equipment and services, as well as identifying additional requirements to be funded by Washington's Foreign Military Financing programme, under which Pakistan receives around USD300 million a year.

Last edited:
are these 14 besides those 18 which will be completed by this year ??
I mean in total 32 planes this year ?

yess..total 32.bt may be 4 more and total 36.

and these are new nt old..the block 50/52

also i heard that 10 more are reqeusted

yess..total 32.bt may be 4 more and total 36.

and these are new nt old..the block 50/52

also i heard that 10 more are reqeusted

There is no news about the 10 more or the 4 that you quoted. Although you are correct about the 18+14 new block 52s.

2 Jun 2002
Pakistani F-16 shot down 1 Indian Searcher II UAV.

2 Jun 2002
Pakistani F-16 shot down 1 Indian Searcher II UAV.

I think you are talking about this one.

OpParakram2002-IAF-UAV-Wreck04.jpg

OpParakram2002-IAF-UAV-Wreck03.jpg

UT0115759.jpg

Back
Top Bottom