What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

as pakistan has option to get another 18 block 50/52 then why not try to get block 60 instead of that. it would surly enhance the already growing capability of paf

We were not offered nor i think we will be even if we ask .. if you know or don't know block 52 is very advanced we are happy with it plus all older f-16 will go through mlu and will be close to block 52 standard we are happy with this for now .

We were not offered nor i think we will be even if we ask .. if you know or don't know block 52 is very advanced we are happy with it plus all older f-16 will go through mlu and will be close to block 52 standard we are happy with this for now .

but as far i have heard we are also getting 14 more block 52 by the end of 2011 plus the original 18 in 2010

but as far i have heard we are also getting 14 more block 52 by the end of 2011 plus the original 18 in 2010

u surly heard it from media,isn't it?.
in reality we r negotiating for 14 more f16 block52 not getting them by the end of 2011 but hope so.:angel:

u surly heard it from media,isn't it?.
in reality we r negotiating for 14 more f16 block52 not getting them by the end of 2011 but hope so.:angel:

i listen air chief's interview to local channel,
doesn't matter which forum or blog have telecast that statement

Last edited:
Hello,

Thanks for giving the nice information about the Pakistan F-16. I like it.

Thanks
Mike Wilson

US is sending a contingent of 50 military personnel along with 4 new F-16s in June, to ensure that sophisticated, top-of-the-line avionics, weapons and data systems aboard the aircraft remain secure - as per the signed agreements. Source: Washington Post

US is sending a contingent of 50 military personnel along with 4 new F-16s in June, to ensure that sophisticated, top-of-the-line avionics, weapons and data systems aboard the aircraft remain secure - as per the signed agreements. Source: Washington Post

like we are getting f 16's for the first time.. we are operating f 16's for last 2 decades now so paf knows the importance of them. :pakistan:

GUYS SOME BAD NEWS!!!!

U.S., Pakistan bolster joint efforts, treading delicately

Under agreements connected to Pakistan's purchase of 18 F-16s scheduled for staggered delivery this year, a U.S. military team must be on hand to ensure that sophisticated, top-of-the-line avionics, weapons and data systems aboard the aircraft remain secure. The planes, which for the first time will allow Pakistan to conduct nighttime air operations, are far more advanced than the 30-year-old U.S. aircraft that are the current air force mainstay.

They will be housed at Shahbaz air base in south-central Pakistan, one of three bases where Pakistan allowed limited U.S. use for several years after the 2001 beginning of the war in Afghanistan. Far from advertising the arrival of a new contingent of Americans at Shahbaz, the Pakistani military is building a cloistered facility to house them amid some 5,000 of its own troops that will occupy the newly expanded base. Pakistani and U.S. military and intelligence officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to do so on the record.

^^^
Nothing 'bad' about this news. They'll be our guests for a while and once they've had some tea and cake and made sure 52s don't co-habit with our chinese tech, they'll be off on their merry way.

Let's get over the 'kill switch' fear mongering. Exhibit A: Iranian Tomcats. Secondly, If the PAF/PAC are capable of producing fighter jets, I am sure they are capable of ensuring that such elements of fiction are absent from the equipment they take delivery of.

GUYS SOME BAD NEWS!!!!

U.S., Pakistan bolster joint efforts, treading delicately

Under agreements connected to Pakistan's purchase of 18 F-16s scheduled for staggered delivery this year, a U.S. military team must be on hand to ensure that sophisticated, top-of-the-line avionics, weapons and data systems aboard the aircraft remain secure. The planes, which for the first time will allow Pakistan to conduct nighttime air operations, are far more advanced than the 30-year-old U.S. aircraft that are the current air force mainstay.

They will be housed at Shahbaz air base in south-central Pakistan, one of three bases where Pakistan allowed limited U.S. use for several years after the 2001 beginning of the war in Afghanistan. Far from advertising the arrival of a new contingent of Americans at Shahbaz, the Pakistani military is building a cloistered facility to house them amid some 5,000 of its own troops that will occupy the newly expanded base. Pakistani and U.S. military and intelligence officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to do so on the record.

pray tell what is the 'bad news' - this activity has been taking place ever since PAF has inducted US weapons systems.

Now thgis looks to me bad news from todays express news paper

1100926760-1.gif

Now thgis looks to me bad news from todays express news paper

1100926760-1.gif

Lanat hey!!

+ asay F16s par lanat jo koom ki aabro aur independent mulk kudh ko kahtay aur chaltay America kay kehnay pe ham kyoo unko idar anay den hamnay F16 maangay thay saath 50 Military walay nahe ... lanat Musharaf par jo mulk ko baech kar chala gaya hey!!! lanat asay F16s par inka kya karna hey jab kudh ko unkay haath may dayrakha hey!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom