What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

lagta hai bhai USA ne PAKISTAN ko aik bar phir bana dia hai.....CHAY!:D
i have seen UAE,Greek,Polish, Israel f16 blk-52/60 always fitted with CFTs they y PAF f16s flying without them.?even i saw UAE,Israel,Greek f16 fitted with CFTs from the first flight..:blink:

I totally agree but understand that we will be having them with the birds when they come home from the news and sources we have heard from PAF.

lagta hai bhai USA ne PAKISTAN ko aik bar phir bana dia hai.....CHAY!:D
i have seen UAE,Greek,Polish, Israel f16 blk-52/60 always fitted with CFTs they y PAF f16s flying without them.?even i saw UAE,Israel,Greek f16 fitted with CFTs from the first flight..:blink:

I dont think CFTs are that hi Tech that they will send the plane but keep the CFTs.i think it is a matter of time and CFTs will come.However, i cannot get confirmation of any additional F16swhich people are talking about,.It may just be a misquote and we will only be getting the Bl52s that were due to come.
Araz

forget it... no No.9 or No.14 .... bkl52 are to be based at shahbaz airbase jacobabad and that airbase is under american use to 8 years to forget these f16.... americans will control it

US has vacated Shabaz - it is being upgraded for the blk 52's under PAF control - update yourself

forget it... no No.9 or No.14 .... bkl52 are to be based at shahbaz airbase jacobabad and that airbase is under american use to 8 years to forget these f16.... americans will control it

Americans have left, but they have strictly asked the PAF not to base any Chinese equipment there and also any Chinese nationals too.

8052128a814969f4ec38311852bf9ff8.jpg

Americans have left, but they have strictly asked the PAF not to base any Chinese equipment there and also any Chinese nationals too.

Dear Taimi bhai why they asked..... who the ..... they are to dictate in this regard...

regards,

sunny

Dear Taimi bhai why they asked..... who the ..... they are to dictate in this regard...

regards,

sunny

Dear,

They have asked this to save US technologies falling into Chinese hands, as it was part of the original deal when it was brokered back in 2005.

They have every right to restrict un-authorized foreign access to their technologies. This demand isn't criminal or immoral by any aspect, except if they try to restrict F16s use by PAF in any capacity, which hasn't been put put forward by my knowledge.

Regards,
Sapper

Even if they left the shahbaz airbase still the terms and conditions attach to the deal of blk52 does not allow these F16 and the weapons to be used against india. so If we use them in any war against india then remember what happened in 65 war.....

Even if they left the shahbaz airbase still the terms and conditions attach to the deal of blk52 does not allow these F16 and the weapons to be used against india. so If we use them in any war against india then remember what happened in 65 war.....

Then against what will they be used? Kindly dont bring the same BS over again which has already been debunked billions of times in this forum. This is not masalah gup shup show called "pkpolitics". :)

Dear,

Enlighten us ... site source please.

Regards,
Sapper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom