What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Even if they left the shahbaz airbase still the terms and conditions attach to the deal of blk52 does not allow these F16 and the weapons to be used against india. so If we use them in any war against india then remember what happened in 65 war.....

grow up yaar we are not soft as you think:frown:

Even if they left the shahbaz airbase still the terms and conditions attach to the deal of blk52 does not allow these F16 and the weapons to be used against india. so If we use them in any war against india then remember what happened in 65 war.....

What the F...u( K.............:rofl:

New F16 Blk52 is not allowed to use agaist india :woot::woot:

Then what is the perpouse of buying for :pakistan:...... ?

or may be to give one of them to china for their new (Copied) technology to impliment on JF-17:lol::lol:

Then against what will they be used? Kindly dont bring the same BS over again which has already been debunked billions of times in this forum. This is not masalah gup shup show called "pkpolitics". :)

i know this is not gup shup forum and this is no gup shup... US did this to us in past and will not hesitate doing so again. US has only one friend and is their national interest and i m really against buying more weapons from untrusted source..... and the past record of the US dealing with its so called "friends" or ally shows it all.

grow up yaar we are not soft as you think:frown:

"We are not soft" well the present situation does not favor this. Specially when Zardari is there one should not even aspect any good for pakistan. and Missiles test not being conducted for 2 years is one proof for u how hard we are,, specially when dealing with US .

i know this is not gup shup forum and this is no gup shup... US did this to us in past and will not hesitate doing so again. US has only one friend and is their national interest and i m really against buying more weapons from untrusted source..... and the past record of the US dealing with its so called "friends" or ally shows it all.

SO you think you have higher IQ then PAF top brass? look man dont make a joke out of yourself. you are fairly new to this forum so i advice you to learn rather then bring back dead topic over again.

In 65 PAF had no spare parts in stocks so sabers were effected badly and same was the case with F-16s during 90s but now PAF had made sure that they have surplus amount of spares in reserve so that during War time or sanctions the new F-16s and upgraded once are not effected. Thats why the deal is so expensive because we are buying spares and spares.

Apart from the so called kill switches:lol:(If any at all) nothing will or can stop PAF from using those F-16s against India once the need arises.

SO you think you have higher IQ then PAF top brass? look man dont make a joke out of yourself. you are fairly new to this forum so i advice you to learn rather then bring back dead topic over again.

In 65 PAF had no spare parts in stocks so sabers were effected badly and same was the case with F-16s during 90s but now PAF had made sure that they have surplus amount of spares in reserve so that during War time or sanctions the new F-16s and upgraded once are not effected. Thats why the deal is so expensive because we are buying spares and spares.
hi,
Well i would beg to differ with you here, these are the wrong decisions of this so called highly intellectual top brass, which have harmed Pakistan more than any enemy, that includes military & civilian leaders both
Spare parts are one thing what if American's will attach dead switches in these f-16's, that was the primary reason that Pakistan refused the American PAL( permissive active security link) for nuclear weapons, i don't know how things are, as Mr 10% is in power. but its a fact that Americans can never be trusted

hi,
Well i would beg to differ with you here, these are the wrong decisions of this so called highly intellectual top brass, which have harmed Pakistan more than any enemy, that includes military & civilian leaders both
Spare parts are one thing what if American's will attach dead switches in these f-16's, that was the primary reason that Pakistan refused the American PAL( permissive active security link) for nuclear weapons, i don't know how things are, as Mr 10% is in power. but its a fact that Americans can never be trusted

Look americans did not beg us to buy their F-16s, we asked them in the first place and there is not such thing as kill switch or perhaps like you have put it dead switches.
Nuclear is a whole different ball game, please dont compare them with the F-16s. Americans cannot be trusted true but then again that is why PAF is buying spares along side and besides lets not forget PAF already reduced its order from 36 to 18. JF-17 and FC-20 are going to be the main work horse for PAF and the valuable experience that we will gain out of these block-52 is still worth while even if we accept for a moment that there are these so called kill switches which the americans can activate at any time turning our F-16s into dodo.

What the F...u( K.............:rofl:

New F16 Blk52 is not allowed to use agaist india :woot::woot:

Then what is the perpouse of buying for :pakistan:...... ?

or may be to give one of them to china for their new (Copied) technology to impliment on JF-17:lol::lol:

Could you please review the first sentence.Was this absolutely necessary.I have earned a bad name for stopping my own countrymen from letting their tongues go on a rampage, do I have any reason to not Stopping you? Mostly foul language is not even necessary.
Please take care.
Regards
Araz

hi,

I dont want to prolong this decision. Irrespective of all the wrong decisions made by the top brass, what do you think will happen to the reputation of the US as a supplier of armaments,if it installed kill switches and other equipment to make its equipment ineffective in case of a war. Location devices, yes, source code transfer , possible, but kill switches, I think not! US cannot be trusted just like any other country should not be trusted when you are in need. However you would be surprised at the industriousness of the PAF in solving its problems. regards
Araz

I dont want to prolong this decision. Irrespective of all the wrong decisions made by the top brass, what do you think will happen to the reputation of the US as a supplier of armaments,if it installed kill switches and other equipment to make its equipment ineffective in case of a war. Location devices, yes, source code transfer , possible, but kill switches, I think not! US cannot be trusted just like any other country should not be trusted when you are in need. However you would be surprised at the industriousness of the PAF in solving its problems. regards
Araz
Hi,
well you are right, but it would have been better for the Pakistani's if they had concentrated their efforts on J-10, if America was willing to give Pakistan some thing then why not ask for SAM'S & that is one of the issues which PAF has not been able to address properly, we haven't used f-16's against India ever since we got them, But India has violated our defense numerous times even last year, since it's a forum so i wont disclose how we knew that Indian jets have violated our air space, but PAF being a defensive air force should work on making its defense more strong by acquiring advanced radars or SAM's at least, i am not undermining the importance of jets here, but the prospects of using jets in any sort of confrontation in a nuclear environment are highly unlikely as the situation can always escalate.

Could you please review the first sentence.Was this absolutely necessary.I have earned a bad name for stopping my own countrymen from letting their tongues go on a rampage, do I have any reason to not Stopping you? Mostly foul language is not even necessary.
Please take care.
Regards
Araz

Sorry Bro........

I was in little :partay: Mood......

But ya i want to ask that question properlly that "Is there any string attached to new F16 deal that it's not going to use agaist India in War?"

And if ya then what is the perpouse of Buying that..........?

And still pakistan is much more dependent on USA for weapon and Aid...........:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom