What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

the American sales will never be affected by this. Countries line up to have access to American military hardware. the benefits far outweigh this one limitation with is not appecalbe anyway, why would a country dependent on American defense hardware and trade with America would find itself having to fight the Americans? there is only one mad example but its an exception and not the rule.

PAF-351883985.jpg

The second edition of the Peace Drive program, which started in October 2010, was due completion by September 2014. The required parts, materials and technical data was given to TUSAS as part of another contract between the U.S. government and the Pakistani Air Force.
https://www.f-16.net/f-16-news-article4885.html
Things are changing globally. Even the Europeans realise that the Americans are screwing them in Europe WRT gas sales and war in Ukraine. American empire like others before it is now sick and each day its getting worse but nothing will happen in our life time

Can we upgrade all of our F-16s to viper standard? They could easily serve 2 decades more.

Things are changing globally. Even the Europeans realise that the Americans are screwing them in Europe WRT gas sales and war in Ukraine. American empire like others before it is now sick and each day its getting worse but nothing will happen in our life time
what we wish is different to what actually happens.
there is no other country strong enough and advanced enough to challenge America or be even close.
its ok to hate on the top dog but the closest under dog is lights years behind.

the thread is about world's most successful fighter Jet which PAF has used and humbled both the Communist regime in Soviet Afghanistan and the Indians.
whether Americans are hated or loved and isolated is absolutely irrelevant.

please leave some threads to what they are.

Hi,

Europe allowed the US to get where it is today---and in the end---europe will pay heavily for that---or otherwise---they will get into indentured "slavery".

i agree to it but i think it must be added that IAF did not expect PAF would give them surprise this huge.

had they knew and if it is true that pilots were reluctant to throw themselves in such dense environment in operation SR, there would not be a Balakot strike or they planned it better and hence may be hit the targets.
I think the PAF's real success lies in "projecting yourself as weak when you're strong and strong when you're weak".......

Nope - there was a piece of equipment that is needed to activate the weapon which can no longer be put in there.
What about the ADF vipers PAF has? They weren’t upgraded so can they deliver nukes?

I think the PAF's real success lies in "projecting yourself as weak when you're strong and strong when you're weak".......

true, surprise is for once and when it is busted you have to prepare yourself with the challenges that come up in the result of performance and equipment enhancement by the opponent.

i expect it is IAF turn to show up with surprise, let's see how much is PAF ready for it.

Hi,

Europe allowed the US to get where it is today---and in the end---europe will pay heavily for that---or otherwise---they will get into indentured "slavery".
I agree and it's very very hard for Europe to break from American hegemony. European economies are so intertwined with America that we simple cannot function here without America. The defence and political influence is also massive. So at least in the near future no European leaders will dare challenge America or their hegemonic designs

Two PAF Bravo's, #90952 and #92452, who were embargoed and stored at AMARC, are now flying with PAF [USAF photo]...

FmLfbRtaYAAkqXC

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom