What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

rafale ke paise tumhare abbo denge kya
i think only J-10B is the existable alternative for the purchase of F-16block 52

Nightrider. please maintain the decorum of this forum . If you want to engage in debate, do so, but personal comments like the ones that you have used in the first line lead to arguments. I have reported your post , and the next time i see a uiseless post from you I will ask for you to have some time out!!. One liners do not add to debates. Please give reasons for your argument.
WaSalam
Araz

lol in 10 - 12 years we will get 18 + 18 F16 BLK 50/52 and india will get 126 Aircraft in just 5 years hahahha ... i dont think PAF officials are stupid... its better to cancel this deal... and go for Rafale....

Stealth
I know you have some reservations about the F16s and especially US. However, if you look at the number of F16s on order, do you see something significant? PAF and Pakistan in its current financial state cannot buy, maintain and run a fleet of fighters like the rafale. Secondly what advantage will the rafale give you that a developed FC20 will not give you? And why do think will the french be anymore generous to you than the Americans,since you will ask them for a loan you may well not be able to pay.
I think you have to look at the bigger picture and the painting on the wall is that we will continue to indegenize and incorporate tech only rather than expensive fighters. In this light it makes sense to buy f16s in small numbers especially in the light of the missiles and other goodies that you get with them. The latter may well be more important than the planes themselves. Our position with regards to Indian acquisitions needs to also be understood. We will never mount an agressive campaign against anyone and most of our war will be defensive. if that is the case, then all that we need is credible deterrent rather than matching them number for number, which will not be possible.
regards
Araz

lol in 10 - 12 years we will get 18 + 18 F16 BLK 50/52 and india will get 126 Aircraft in just 5 years hahahha ... i dont think PAF officials are stupid... its better to cancel this deal... and go for Rafale....

The time frame is absolutely wrong. 18 F-16s will reach pakistan by the end of 2011 and if Pakistan does execute option for 18 more then all 36 will be here in pak by the end of 2013. Mark my words IAF MRCA tender will be stretched to atleast another year or even couple of more years, then it will take about a year to finalize the configuration. Production line will be installed in India which could take couple of years. then only by 2016-17 or so the first batch of the MRCA will be handed over to IAF. Indians can play fanboys as much they want but i am just being realistic.

rafale ke paise tumhare abbo denge kya
i think only J-10B is the existable alternative for the purchase of F-16block 52

Nightrider kindly watch ur words he is our most respected member u should respect him he have contributed for the forum next time when u reply kindly watch whom u r messing with stealth is like us and we are like stealth if any one say anything to you and stealth it like he said to me and insulted the forum i will not going to forgive next time watch ur words.

Imran and stealth are brothers too me anyone here messing with them first come and mess with me they are my family and u too if u can be like them

Imran and stealth are brothers too me anyone here messing with them first come and mess with me they are my family and u too if u can be like them

Nightrider kindly watch ur words he is our most respected member u should respect him he have contributed for the forum next time when u reply kindly watch whom u r messing with stealth is like us and we are like stealth if any one say anything to you and stealth it like he said to me and insulted the forum i will not going to forgive next time watch ur words.
i have no interest in becoming your family member
Nightrider. please maintain the decorum of this forum . If you want to engage in debate, do so, but personal comments like the ones that you have used in the first line lead to arguments. I have reported your post , and the next time i see a uiseless post from you I will ask for you to have some time out!!. One liners do not add to debates. Please give reasons for your argument.
WaSalam
Araz

sir i just tried to shared my sense of humor.....i thought i would bring some comic in the environment
please understand it in that way............

if PAF has to drop 18 order of furthar F-16 sales then i think they should go for J-10
BEcause at the current available it is the best option
because all three fighters from europe (JAS gripen,rafale and eurofighter 2000) would turn out to be too costly for the air force.....
a 100 million $ jet would turn out to be too costly for the poor air force like PAF
so i think PAF should go for J-10B if it is available on the card
because of it's price and effectiveness as compare to above mention jets

if it is your sense of humor in which u bring respected members family in a topic it is not a sense of humor it is illitrate beaware in future good for u to not to get in trouble if u dont want to be my family memeber no probleum as a muslim i said it to you seems like you have heart like stone. nor we ask u again to be brother to us bye

yes J 10B seems to be better option for PAF but dont no why they are waitting for J 10B deal J 10B will be in market mid of this year

if it is your sense of humor in which u bring respected members family in a topic it is not a sense of humor it is illitrate beaware in future good for u to not to get in trouble if u dont want to be my family memeber no probleum as a muslim i said it to you seems like you have heart like stone. nor we ask u again to be brother to us bye

every body have their own way of understanding stuations
i tried to give my e explanation now it's up to you
to believe it or not​

yes but india is goign for quality and quantity for their mrca how we counter J 10B can do it but in huge numbers atleast 100+ not 36

yes but india is goign for quality and quantity for their mrca how we counter J 10B can do it but in huge numbers atleast 100+ not 36

remember by grace of allah pak we take out the entire enemy fleet
composed of 400 hunters,mysteres,vampires,Gnat and canberras
with just 100 odd sabres

Back
Top Bottom