What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

80e36b2a157b3a8a2066dfd1c7d8aee6.jpg

Guys what is wrong with us , i think we love these vipers Tooo much!!! & if we would have been the one to produce it i am sure at least 3k vipers would have been flying:lol::pakistan:

Dear if we are able to make this Aircraft today we have more than 800 + Most Advance F16 in our fleet. From childhood skooling we even not able to learn properly english Urdu our teacher and seniors tel us about

"PAKISTAN IS INDEPENDENT STATE" "1947"
"INDIA IS OUR ENEMY"
" WE HAVE AIRFORCE AND ARMY (mostly)"
"AND F16 IS OUR FIGHTER JET"

So technically Pakistanis are crazy about F16 because since childhood very first lesson what we learn is "F16 IS OUR FIGHTER JET". :azn: Actualy is in our blood

I dont know about Today but i am pretty sure now adays teachers teach our childrens that

"PAKISTAN HAVE NUCLEAR MISSILE"

lol even they (Childrens) dont know what is actualy Nuclear missile lol :D

:yahoo::smitten: :rofl::rofl:

PS: Our F16 coming without Hardpoints we are not even able to fire any single missile or bomb because US said "Pakistan only purchased F16. Pakistan was not asked for F16 with Missile technology or bomb technology so we made dummy F16 for our BEST Alley PAKISTAN. Pakistan F16 only for takeoff landing thats it not able to fire anything. According to US If Pakistan want Missile + bomb technology along with F16 Pakistan will pay more lol

I was under impression we would just use tamil tiger approach.....open the "hatch", pull the pin aur haat sai toss the frag grenades below

Me personally....I would suggest twine rather than rubber-band application used to support Sniper system. Twine meets PAF standards, and can be produced indigenously @ Sialkot.

I already sent a memo to Air Marshal Sahib.

:yahoo::smitten: :rofl::rofl:

I was under impression we would just use tamil tiger approach.....open the "hatch", pull the pin aur haat sai toss the frag grenades below

Me personally....I would suggest twine rather than rubber-band application used to support Sniper system. Twine meets PAF standards, and can be produced indigenously @ Sialkot.

I already sent a memo to Air Marshal Sahib.

Dear Add my suggestion also:

Kindly use Pakistan's rubber band for attaching Sniper pod because China's rubber band not reliable.

PAKISTAN F16 with CFT and Sniper pod

_I L____:sniper:_
=_____(cng)____>

;)

Last edited:
The U.S. government has awarded a contract to Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] for 18 Sniper® Advanced Targeting Pods (ATP), a part of the new Advanced Block 52 F-16 aircraft program for Pakistan. Pakistan is the eighth international customer to join the U.S. Air Force and Air National Guard flying with Sniper ATP. The contract includes spares and training services. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

“This sale culminates a two year combined effort by Lockheed Martin’s Missiles and Fire Control and Aeronautics businesses to upgrade the precision attack capability of one of our key allies,” said Ken Fuhr, director of Fixed Wing Targeting Programs at Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control. “Sniper continues to demonstrate exceptional performance in meeting the requirements and expectations of the Warfighter.”

With deliveries [having begun] in 2008, the Pakistan Air Force will benefit from Sniper ATP’s exceptional stability and superior imagery, allowing aircrews to perform intelligence, targeting, surveillance and reconnaissance missions from extended standoff ranges.

The Pakistan Air Force joins the U.K. Ministry of Defence; the Canadian Forces, the Royal Norwegian Air Force; the Polish Air and Air Defense Force; the Royal Air Force of Oman; the Belgium Defence; and other international customers with its selection of the Sniper ATP.

Sniper ATP is currently flying on the U.S. Air Force and multinational F-15s, F-16s, F-18s, A-10s, B-1s and the Harrier GR9. Sniper ATPs have accumulated tens of thousands of flight hours in thousands of sorties in support of Operations Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom.

Sniper incorporates a high-resolution, mid-wave third-generation forward-looking infrared (FLIR), a dual-mode laser permitting eye-safe operation in urban environments, a CCD-TV along with a laser spot tracker and a laser marker. Sniper is fully compatible with the latest J-series munitions and precision-guided weaponry. Its superior detection ranges are vital to pilots, helping keep them out of range of threat air defenses.

Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin employs about 140,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.

Pakistan Selects Lockheed Martin's Sniper Advanced Targeting Pod

About Sniper ATP

Sniper XR / ATP - Advanced Targeting Pod

Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control's Sniper XR (eXtended Range) is the US Air Force's Advanced Targeting Pod. Incorporating a 3rd generation targeting FLIR, Sniper XR's common aperture and exceptional stabilization result in superior image quality. Flown supersonically in USAF flight evaluations at Edwards AFB, Sniper XR allows pilots to identify tactical targets at greatly improved standoff ranges over current targeting systems. The modular, two-level maintenance design ensures the lowest life cycle costs.

The ATP pod should have a geopointing capability 10 times more accurate than the LANTIRN with triple the recognition range and twice the resolution. The ATP can acquire targets at altitudes of up to 50,000 feet, versus the 25,000 feet typical of the LANTIRN pod. Substantial advances in the reliability and maintainability should also occur. The ATP features both laser target designation, and the ability to generate ground target position data that can provide an input to Global Positioning System guided munitions, such as JDAM.

Sniper XR is designed for current and future fighter aircraft. Incorporating a high-resolution, mid-wave 3rd generation FLIR, a dual-mode laser and a CCD-TV along with a laser spot tracker and a laser marker, Sniper vastly improves target detection/identification. The advanced image processing algorithms, combined with rock-steady stabilization techniques, deliver three times the performance of the best systems in service today. Fully compatible with the latest standoff weaponry, Sniper provides automatic tracking and laser designation of tactical size targets via real-time imagery presented on cockpit displays. Likewise, the supersonic, low-observable design results in a substantial reduction in drag and weight.

Fully capable of being embedded or podded, Sniper technology is incorporated into Lockheed Martin’s Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) design. The JSF Electro-Optical Targeting System (EOTS) is highly common with Sniper.

The Advanced Targeting Pod Program is an acquisition program to put targeting pods on the US F-16CJ Block 50 aircraft and also serve as a possible replacement for the LANTIRN target pods on F-15Es and F-16 Block 40 aircraft if approved and funding becomes available. The HTS R7 / TGP combination provides potential to find, pinpoint, and destroy mobile SAMs, giving the F-16CJs a true multi-role capability to support EAF operations. The program objective is to provide a Precision Attack Targeting System for the USAF F-16CJ, ANG F-16, and F-15E aircraft, (with an A-10 MSIP & F-16 Block 40 M4 objective). For the F-15E portion, offerors will be required to identify the tasks and activities necessary to qualify the pod on the F-15E. The A-10 is the other objective aircraft, though currently an initiative has not been undertaken to include ATP on the A-10. ATP will enhance and maintain the USAF strike mission lethality with an advanced targeting pod system enabling Destruction of Enemy Air Defense (DEAD) missions.

The overall purpose of the Advanced Targeting Pod (ATP) Program is to Competitively Acquire a Best Estimated Quantity (BEQ) of 168 targeting pods, support equipment, interim contractor support, contractor logistics support, retrofit kits and data over a seven year period. The initial acquisition supports USAF F-16 Block 50/52 and ANG F-16 Block 25/30/32 aircraft. This acquisition is required for ACC and the ANG to accomplish the Destruction of Enemy Air Defenses (DEAD) mission (as directed by CSAF Direction.) Although currently categorized as an ACAT Level III program, a potential exists that the program could proceed to ACAT Level II -- for the ORD also states an objective requirement to replace the LANTIRN targeting pod on the F-15E and F-16 Block 40 aircraft.

8bd8c6dea2c355dc5a8e954932e59605.jpg

Kindly made Pakistan rubber band for attaching Sniper pod because China's rubber band not reliable.

we made contact with Quality Assurance department. Until revisions are made, we will use Sialkoty twine.

PAKISTAN F16 with CFT and Sniper pod

for CFT we should use rubber band. Would absorb lateral and longitudinal g-forces.

Lockheed Martin also designed special CNG kit for F-16. A bio-diesel kit would be available 22 months from now.

Last edited:
[url="http://

what a idiotic statement F 16 is one of the most Sucessful fighter jet ever produce in history of mankind it has seen al the wars from the cold war to iraq war in 1990 iraq war 2003 afghan war used against talibans used in cold conditions of alaska used against taliban but not yest got killed by enemy too easy and we have to be proud that we have this F 16 with us and more are coming F 16 is PAF favoutite fighter jet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[url="http://

MUST SEE THE HISTORY OF F 16 NO LOOSE RECORDED IN DESERT STORM WAR TRUELY THEIR IS NO MATCH FOR F 16 U NAME IT F 16 WILL PERFOM FOR U.

Last edited by a moderator:

After understand PAKISTAN AND US SUPER DUPER RELATION hamko Sniper pod ye milni hey with our new F16

4c991476173caea1f534629d52978135.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

PS: Our F16 coming without Hardpoints we are not even able to fire any single missile or bomb because US said "Pakistan only purchased F16. Pakistan was not asked for F16 with Missile technology or bomb technology so we made dummy F16 for our BEST Alley PAKISTAN. Pakistan F16 only for takeoff landing thats it not able to fire anything. According to US If Pakistan want Missile + bomb technology along with F16 Pakistan will pay more lol

Hilarious :rofl::rofl::rofl:.. Man! you are good

Back
Top Bottom