What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Over Islamabad..........

1647264458911.png

Oh NO, a F-16 Block 52+ leading the J-10CP, will that not make certain people unhappy here? What is PAF thinking ?

Let the hate for the F-16 ( errr US Admin / Policy ) flow.....

On a serious note, would love to see the integration of F-16s and J-10CP combo to bring new tactics etc for the PAF.

That’s very interesting(and good to see). The initial impressions of female pilots being confined to F-7s and then posted to auxiliary or transport squadrons seems to be moving forward slowly. However the issue of recovery after pregnancy and recouping of the asset will remain especially with Pakistani culture but hopefully these women will break through.
tbh I think the nature of the job requires a unique level of ambition and skill. IMO, the women who become career fighter pilots and climb up the ranks are warriors at heart. Basically, the Nusaybah bint Ka'ab (RA) types who'll make war their priority in life. I'm confident that the ones who really climb the PAF's pilot ranks will be of that type.

Seems like that, but we know PAF love for F16, they cant afford new ones but EDA with V updates or V update for existing block 52 alway on card in limited numbers.
Becuz J10 are replacing role of mirages and F16 will replaced with any 5th generation jet so till that time they want there F16 to up to power indian rafales
True but I liked J10C it's perfect for PAF also no strings and can marry any weapon system. If US offers V kits better but new? better use that money for more J10C a very very flexible option with zero strings

Back
Top Bottom