What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

PAF F-16A #85726 and F-16B #84608 over the Cholistan desert, armed with AIM-9 Sidewinders -

1635855464032.png

There are some images you can hear as well as see. This one is one of them.

This week's throwback goes to the February 27th, 2020 air show over Karachi Sea View

Air Combat Command Pakistan Air Force .

P.C :-....... Rao Muhammad Farukh

1635973308524.png

A split-S to full stop landing in the Viper. Not a Pakistani F-16, yet spectacular to watch
Ahhh, you reminded me of this clip.

There are some other vids from the same Air Show on different day too.

Belgium Demo Team...

The Greek/Hellenic Demo Team (Zeus)

There is another version of the RNAF from a different angle. I have it on one of my Hard Drives.

1636476264880.png

“Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missile (AMRAAM) Captive Equipment (ACE) Dual Variant Pod.”

“This modification to the existing AMRAAM Field Team Support contract, FA8675-16-C-0067, includes requirements to develop, procure, and assemble a dual variant AIM-120C8 and AIM-120D3 ACE pod."

The pod was seen at Eglin US Air Force Base in late October.

View attachment 791800
“Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missile (AMRAAM) Captive Equipment (ACE) Dual Variant Pod.”

“This modification to the existing AMRAAM Field Team Support contract, FA8675-16-C-0067, includes requirements to develop, procure, and assemble a dual variant AIM-120C8 and AIM-120D3 ACE pod."

The pod was seen at Eglin US Air Force Base in late October.
This pod will have one each of both or can have similar?

Here is a Teaser for a upcoming Video Edit on the Viper.

Should be releasing it in a couple of days. I'm posting it here (too), 'cause not everyone was tagged on my Editing topic.

Note: The 'Coming Soon' is by no means an indications that PAF is acquiring the F-16 - so chillax.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom