What's new

Pakistan expresses worry over planned Air Force base in Gujarat; complains about ‘Cold Start’

Status
Not open for further replies.
why worry,Pakistan has tactical nuclear weapons which can detroy India!
Yes we do and we will not hesitate to use them should push comes to shove. Question is whether India is willing to go this far and risk nuclear confrontation?

I am telling all my Pakistani brothers and sisters now. Mark my words, when the war begins majority of Indian people will simply not fight, they are nothing but cowards to the core. A large chunk of their military is weak and incompetent. Their men will simply die of fear when the shit hits the fans.
But they will still have more men due to they're overpopulated size, and they will have more hardware. So for these factors taken into consideration, it will take a few year to defeat them. But we will. Let them talk. The internet is the best thing to happen to these people. When the war begins, I know us Muslims will put our differences to one side and defeat the enemy, an enemy that desires to cleanse the races that make Pakistan. Be ready.
Yeh, the did heard the same from ages until 65, and then Bangladesh happened, and then siachin and then kargil... now most of them understand it is just a noise.

We will select death rather than become a slave to banya, In case it is necessary to get destroyed while ensuring annihilation of India, I will accpt it gladly. In my faith Shahadat is not death, its eternal life.
kabhi toh Bismillah kerein.. inshallah mayus nai lautayeinge aapko

Shopian-1024x552.jpg

Yeah like when Pakistan and China attack from both sides it will be fun as well :D

PS what are you going to use Afghani made fighter jets to attack from Afg side?
Talk about yourself...Why China will fight your war and lose billions earned in India

My fiance once told me that internet warriors are really small little fellas who feel so strong when they get on defense forums and right wing racist forums. This thread reminds me of his words. All the big strong Pakistani and Indian guys (local and expats) boastin about how they are going to go to war and wipe out each other. So cute :D

Talk about yourself...Why China will fight your war and lose billions earned in India
China and pakistan will do what they have to do to cut the snakes head off.

And the billions u talk about are chump change for a mighty economy like China. You arent on the big boys table for China when it comes to trade. so yes china and pakistan will both attack India at a place and time of our choosing
:pakistan::china:

PS your beloved Afghans were at the frontline of Jihad against India in Kashmir in the 90's killing thousands of your army men. let that sink in

And the billions u talk about are chump change for a mighty economy like China. You arent on the big boys table for China when it comes to trade. so yes china and pakistan will both attack India at a place and time of our choosing

PS your beloved Afghans were at the frontline of Jihad against India in Kashmir in the 90's killing thousands of your army men. let that sink in
Sugar daddy has changed but attitude hasn't. I am happy to learn that.

oh... don't let that sink in.

I would like to see China start a war in their most remote & insecure regions with the 4th most powerful military
And the billions u talk about are chump change for a mighty economy like China.
China will go bankrupt if they don't keep exporting , 41% of their economy is debt , there is minimal trade during war. That's not including the billions lost every day when Indians bring war to them.
You arent on the big boys table for China when it comes to trade.
Both of our imports & exports are more than the total GDP of Pakistan. It's simple math .
so yes china and pakistan will both attack India at a place and time of our choosing
Atlest you have given up 1pak = 10 ind soldiers theories & have to rely on Chinese aid

Wonder if it works both ways now

Actually, as far as asymmetric warfare capability goes Pakistan is way ahead of India. Till now India has been dealing with 18 year old kids from Kashmir Valley, and not battle hardened men from Pakistan. I remember reading plenty of articles in the late 90's where groups of 2 or 3 Pakistanis would infiltrate Indian Army bases and kill up to 20+ of their jawans in their bunkers as they would be sleeping. Majority of the time they would exfil out without being compromised as well. IA was in complete panic in the late 90's, till Musharraf toned down the aggression in the early 2000's.

our old sugar daddy has become your new pimp. enjoy

atleast we got support from presidents that were diplomatic and knew what they were doing, your new sugar daddy hasn't even got support of his own nation let alone the world.

do you see NK piss in the face of Trump ever day or not?
Whatever helps your throat

We fcuked you in Kargil and in Siachen (although we r 5 times smaller in size). In Bangladesh you found traitors to support you. Pak Army can fcuk you any time any where. Kisi ghalt fehmi main na rehna beta

We fcuked you in Kargil and in Siachen (although we r 5 times smaller in size). In Bangladesh you found traitors to support you. Pak Army can fcuk you any time any where. Kisi ghalt fehmi main na rehna beta
makes sense since siachin is under full pakistani control

No you don't have the capability to destroy India .Currently only US and Russia have MAD (Mutually assured destruction ) capabilities that too they are reducing it , No other country Neither India , China , UK , France ,Pakistan , Israel and North Korea have MAD capabilities.
Atmost you can cause 25 million casualties in a country of 1350 million people.
Ok and if that 25 million includes your entire family. And 25 million is no real casualty is it. What about the effects of radiation for the next 100 years. Please grow up. I don't agree with 25 million figure but a single life lost is a waste

t

talk is cheap, action is hard

BTW pakis always brings muslim muslim. it is the muslim who outside india who are killing muslims. just look back 30 years you will get your answers
Pakis....what a cowpee drinker calling names.

Yeh, the did heard the same from ages until 65, and then Bangladesh happened, and then siachin and then kargil... now most of them understand it is just a noise.

kabhi toh Bismillah kerein.. inshallah mayus nai lautayeinge aapko

Shopian-1024x552.jpg
Nice to see you have asked them to put crosses on their for head. That's exactly where they will be shot

Actually, as far as asymmetric warfare capability goes Pakistan is way ahead of India. Till now India has been dealing with 18 year old kids from Kashmir Valley, and not battle hardened men from Pakistan. I remember reading plenty of articles in the late 90's where groups of 2 or 3 Pakistanis would infiltrate Indian Army bases and kill up to 20+ of their jawans in their bunkers as they would be sleeping. Majority of the time they would exfil out without being compromised as well. IA was in complete panic in the late 90's, till Musharraf toned down the aggression in the early 2000's.

Why dint you army directly went inside N.W,SW for clearing out ? Why they did use Airforce first to bomb out the hideouts or used tanks ? and btw,

What is the achievement of so called battle hardened army against india till now ? U.S rules the world becoz of its Airpower not coz of its army.

No matter how much a soldier is brave, one bullet in a head is enough to get him out.

This is why you did not even accept your deads in kargil. India had to bury them.
Instead, you called them freedom fighters which in fact were your own soldiers.

Occupying a territory which was supposed to be vacated from both sides is not a bravery but getting bombed inside occupied mountains with no way to get out and then pleading in front of clinton is bravery ?

Why dint you army directly went inside N.W,SW for clearing out ? Why they did use Airforce first to bomb out the hideouts or used tanks ? and btw,

What is the achievement of so called battle hardened army against india till now ? U.S rules the world becoz of its Airpower not coz of its army.

No matter how much a soldier is brave, one bullet in a head is enough to get him out.

This is why you did not even accept your deads in kargil. India had to bury them.

Occupying a territory which was supposed to be vacated from both sides is not a bravery but getting bombed inside occupied mountains with no way to get out and then pleading in front of clinton is bravery ?
U r kept in the dark, Pakistani casualties were less than 800, Indian casualties were more than 3000 dead, you were sending wave after wave of soldiers (who were made drunk by India before sending uphill before being butchered by Pakistani LMGs) and we were cutting them with automatic fire. It was war so I guess what i did was OK. So dont tell me who got killed in the mountains not only I am a witness to to the carnage I am an active participant.

if "Occupying a territory which was supposed to be vacated from both sides is not a bravery" then why u did it in Siachen ?

U r kept in the dark, Pakistani casualties were less than 800, Indian casualties were more than 3000 dead, you were sending wave after wave of soldiers (who were made drunk by India before sending uphill before being butchered by Pakistani LMGs) and we were cutting them with automatic fire. It was war so I guess what i did was OK. So dont tell me who got killed in the mountains not only I am a witness to to the carnage I am an active participant.

if "Occupying a territory which was supposed to be vacated from both sides is not a bravery" then why u did it in Siachen ?

Indian deads were not more than 500 or near. You simply cant hide deaths of 2500 men. You know what ?

1) Vajpayee initially wanted to suppress the news of nearly 100 soldiers (who went for recce in kargil mountains)who were killed but it was impossible to do so and he had to go for war and you are saying india hiding deaths of 2500 men ? No in india claims such deaths but in pakistan, some does do ;).

However, he said, a “naive military adventurer, Gen Musharraf,” launched the operation without proper planning on May 8, 1999 causing loss of life of 3,000 officers and Jawans of the Northern Light Infantry (NLI) and Kashmiri Mujahideen, while India suffered loss of 474 soldiers.

https://www.dawn.com/news/204768

2)Siachin is a mixed of both Cunningness and bravery coz we still hold it and if you wud have managed to hold kargil,you cud call so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom