What's new

Pakistan expresses worry over planned Air Force base in Gujarat; complains about ‘Cold Start’

Status
Not open for further replies.
your assumption that Pakistan have freezed its nuclear program after 1998 and not develop anymore.

Yes the types of warheads have probably been frozen . With Data collected from May 28 tests you could have developed computer codes for simulation which can increase the yield OF THE SAME DESIGN . You may may not have 100 kt devices I'm not guessing , you guys did test a boosted fission device but still you require 70000+ warheads to just destroy 30% of India which is highly improbable as you are not going to have fissile material for more than 500 warheads which is more than enough to scare India not destroy it which is the essence of deterrence.

How many plutonium and tritium production plants Pakistan used to operate before 1996 compared to now?

yeah it has increased you have 2 plutonium seperation plants
New Labs at PINSTECH at Rawalpind
Chasma plutonium seperation plant to seperate from Khusab 1-4

4 plutonium producing reactors
Khusab1 --- 50 MWT
Khusab 2 --- 50 MWt
Khusab 3 -- 50-70 MWt
khusab 4 --- 50-70 mwt
possible khusab 5 being produced though no information.

Khushab is probably also used to produce tritium

What does it have to do with what I wrote.

I am telling all my Pakistani brothers and sisters now. Mark my words, when the war begins majority of Indian people will simply not fight, they are nothing but cowards to the core. A large chunk of their military is weak and incompetent. Their men will simply die of fear when the shit hits the fans.
But they will still have more men due to they're overpopulated size, and they will have more hardware. So for these factors taken into consideration, it will take a few year to defeat them. But we will. Let them talk. The internet is the best thing to happen to these people. When the war begins, I know us Muslims will put our differences to one side and defeat the enemy, an enemy that desires to cleanse the races that make Pakistan. Be ready.

t
I am telling all my Pakistani brothers and sisters now. Mark my words, when the war begins majority of Indian people will simply not fight, they are nothing but cowards to the core. A large chunk of their military is weak and incompetent. Their men will simply die of fear when the shit hits the fans.
But they will still have more men due to they're overpopulated size, and they will have more hardware. So for these factors taken into consideration, it will take a few year to defeat them. But we will. Let them talk. The internet is the best thing to happen to these people. When the war begins, I know us Muslims will put our differences to one side and defeat the enemy, an enemy that desires to cleanse the races that make Pakistan. Be ready.

talk is cheap, action is hard

BTW pakis always brings muslim muslim. it is the muslim who outside india who are killing muslims. just look back 30 years you will get your answers

t

talk is cheap, action is hard

BTW pakis always brings muslim muslim. it is the muslim who outside india who are killing muslims. just look back 30 years you will get your answers
You know what your right, talk is cheap.
But I know what you Indians are made of. I've lied amongst your kind and know your capabilities. Your people do a lot of talking and when it comes to fighting only a small percentage have the courage. And amongst them, they shit like dog shit. I know from my own experience.
With all due respect, my message was not for your kind, but my fellow Pakistanians. You're the enemy, and I have no interest in discussing these matters with the likes of you. I'll see you on the battlefield one day.

Actually the closer the base is the higher chance we will knock it out with cheaper missiles

:coffee:

Personally i have no interest in war. I only believe in deterrence.

As as for you, Pakistani from UK, I know your sort too well. The scums of UK who have nothing but Jihad in your mind. Have you done anything at all positive even your country like helping out in building something. losers
I'm a senior supply chain analyst with a basic of over 65k, excluding benefits. I own 3 houses, mortgage free and completely integrated into western culture. I just like cracking Hindu skulls when I'm out on the town. Last night was fun. Look at your own ugly society before branding your brush, filth.

Yeh yeh yeh we have been listening since the birth of your country. How many time your coward army has lost war since. Our strong forces will bury your forces alive. May be you can try for the last time to find the result.

I'm a senior supply chain analyst with a basic of over 65k, excluding benefits. I own 3 houses, mortgage free and completely integrated into western culture. I just like cracking Hindu skulls when I'm out on the town. Last night was fun. Look at your own ugly society before branding your brush, filth.
Calling others society ugly. Look at your society first, criminal and jihadi, and what are you boasting about. Indians are more prosperous and wealthy and more educated than Pakistsanis and Bangladeshis. Your jihadi mind won't take you far. With this attitude one day you will find your self ending up in Syria. Coward like you cant crack even nuts

Alright guys cut the BS from both sides stop trying to play behind the screen hero's this is normal practice by both side whenever something close is being built near the border its not exactly a shopping mall its a airbase.

Bluster and jingoism aside, Pakistan has every right to raise a concern through the appropriate channels about any military development near its border. So what's the problem?

And Indians keep bragging about how the only real threat they face is China and all their purchases are to counter China :blah:

Military challenges aside
Pervez Musharraf used to have occasional lunch and dinners across the border, testing his ability to defeat this challenge!

our land , our jets , our people

Move on.

Its occupied land, Russian jets, and if Gujaratis were your people, you wouldn't have burned them and killed them in thousands.

Its occupied land,
Don't confuse your history with ours.
ioa-graphics.jpg

HT-J-K-Accession-HT.jpg

Also topic is not about Kashmir

Russian jets,
So Pakistan has not a single jet , lol. Hell even all your Chinese jets use outdated Russian mig engines
and if Gujaratis were your people, you wouldn't have burned them and killed them in thousands.
Man trolls here used to try harder , calling the heartland of bjp as non Indians is just pathetic

Pervez Musharraf used to have occasional lunch and dinners across the border, testing his ability to defeat this challenge

I'm sure he single handedly finger flipped a mountain too , it's not like he was a military dictator who over threw the government , assassinated his rivals & used propaganda that put Kim jun un to shame.

O wait , he did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom