What's new

Pakistan expresses worry over planned Air Force base in Gujarat; complains about ‘Cold Start’

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one should blame us for wiping out 1.3 billion low IQ sub-humans with our strategic nukes.. world already is very well aware of your greed in Kashmir..

No you don't have the capability to destroy India .Currently only US and Russia have MAD (Mutually assured destruction ) capabilities that too they are reducing it , No other country Neither India , China , UK , France ,Pakistan , Israel and North Korea have MAD capabilities.
Atmost you can cause 25 million casualties in a country of 1350 million people.

The difference between the two is that we made US to sell you F 16. You can simply cry and can't do anything about our air base.

we are learning from your whining, no one can match dehati aurat in randi rona.

Just for the sake of argument lets assume that you manage to nuke entire India.

Forget about nuclear radiation. How do you plan to stop the smog getting into your country?

The high IQ does not know about how the nuclear radiation in India will blow towards them, if there were any living creature left in your country. Don't get into the chinese mode of IQ comparison.

lol, low IQ bharati you need explaination of simple things, will you leave us alone when we will nuke you? Why care about smog when It will be MAD for sure. If forced Pakistan will die but not alone...

No you don't have the capability to destroy India .Currently only US and Russia have MAD (Mutually assured destruction ) capabilities that too they are reducing it , No other country Neither India , China , UK , France ,Pakistan , Israel and North Korea have MAD capabilities.
Atmost you can cause 25 million casualties in a country of 1350 million people.

yeah if you delude yourself to believe that all warheads are of 0.5 to 20kt and believe china only have 200 nukes :)

why worry,Pakistan has tactical nuclear weapons which can detroy India!

The same reason India cry on Pakistani defense purchases.

Just for the sake of argument lets assume that you manage to nuke entire India.

Forget about nuclear radiation. How do you plan to stop the smog getting into your country?

The high IQ does not know about how the nuclear radiation in India will blow towards them, if there were any living creature left in your country. Don't get into the chinese mode of IQ comparison.

That is why Nuclear war in subcontinent will be MAD.

From closest Pakistani border point, Pakistan can use Chinese SY400 (among other options) and wipe out indian forward airbase.

yeah if you delude yourself to believe that all warheads are of 0.5 to 20kt and believe china only have 200 nukes

Lets see
A 25 kt blast in airbust mode will have
140 kpa upto 600 mts (Infrastructure damage)
7 kpa upto 4700 mts (Minor building damage)
1st degree burns upto 4000 mts
2nd degree burns upto 2500 mts
3rd degree burns upto 1800 mts
lethal dose of gamma radiation upto 2kms

Factoring this a 25 kt blast in airbust mode will kill upto 26km2
A 100 kt (which you don't have) blast in airbust mode will kill upto 50 km2

New Delhi is built over 1500 sqkm you would require atleast 7 to 10 warheads of 100kt (which you don't have) or 15 warheads of 25kt to just destroy Delhi.

India has 31% urbanization 69% live in villages . India has 6000 small and large cities which will require atleast 15000 warheads of 25kt or 7000 warheads of 100kt (Which you don't have).
Even if you succeed in making 15000 warheads (Which is absolutely ridiculous as you will never have fissile material for 500 warheads let alone 15000) you will only be able to kill 31% of India Lolzz.

believe china only have 200 nukes

As far as China is concerned It has 18 +/- 0.5 tonnes HEU and 1.8 tonnes Weapons grade plutonium. China has stopped making fissile material since 1995. You do the math how many warheads can China make.

yeah if you delude yourself to believe that all warheads are of 0.5 to 20kt and believe china only have 200 nukes

I again reiterate Pakistan can only kill little over 25 million Indians a country over 1350 million people.

From closest Pakistani border point, Pakistan can use Chinese SY400 (among other options) and wipe out indian forward airbase.

Don't worry my friend whether Pakistan is bombed or not Bangladesh will be bombed , IAF will do practice bomb runs over Bangladesh happy .

i assume you are literate enough go and search your shithole in world economic forum,organization for economic cooperation and development ,WB,IMF any ranking and you will find your shithole there
lower than all the south east asian countries

low IQ shakha educated bharati, we have been through worst, thats why i talked about 65 years and not 70's. you are doing fine now. but Pakistan were ahead of you 65 years, and you are here to talk BS for your 5 years of glory, we went through worst 2 decades, in 90's we have political instability where average duration of a parliamentary term was 2 years, we faced pressler sanctions for nukes, you dont, in 2000's we started facing terrorism (deadly for economy) which later intensify and now in control, deadly earthquake in 2005 (deadly for economy), then deadly floods in 2010 which wipe out billions. Yet we are still here with world bank predicting 5.5%. GDP growth for this year despite all the political turmoil, while you faced nothing, but even then you couldn't make any big gap.

When present govt took power we needed energy and security, we got both largely, we see no more protests against load shedding, now Pakistan only lacks political stability..

Last edited:
Indian army should just deploy overwhelming amount of bases all along Loc, so Pakistan could reciprocate and go bankrupt in the process. All it needs to do is to involve in minor provocations so Pakistan army could show our aggression, and use up substantial portion of their budget.

P.S, US did the same with Soviet union.
Indianis already an expert at killing civilians along the LOC. what more experience do you need?

There is an old airfield at Deesa & they will perhaps build on it.

This is right across our Thar coalfields & power plants & distance between Islamkot air strip to deesa is only 210 km & Pakistani Tharparkar border is only 110 km.

Why do they need to build a major base so near the border???

Stupid stuff from Pakistan.

Nothing is going to happen. No need to complain

Indian army should just deploy overwhelming amount of bases all along Loc, so Pakistan could reciprocate and go bankrupt in the process. All it needs to do is to involve in minor provocations so Pakistan army could show our aggression, and use up substantial portion of their budget.

P.S, US did the same with Soviet union.

Neither you are US nor we are USSR.

I am on this forum since 2010 and you are not the first bharati that I have seen dreaming bankruptcy of Pakistan. Dream something new for sake of creativity.

Stupid stuff from Pakistan.

Nothing is going to happen. No need to complain

Neither you are US nor we are USSR.

I am on this forum since 2010 and you are not the first bharati that I have seen dreaming bankruptcy of Pakistan. Dream something new for sake of creativity.

But i was here since 2007. You are worse than USSR. Your economy is 10th of our economy.

But i was here since 2007. You are worse than USSR. Your economy is 10th of our economy.

That is myopic India way of thinking. Would blame your typical Indian IQ for it.

That is called physics + common sense what does your retort mean.

your assumption that Pakistan have freezed its nuclear program after 1998 and not develop anymore.

How many plutonium and tritium production plants Pakistan used to operate before 1998 compared to now?

but then as i said you should keep living in your delusion of 20 kt and 100kt devices.

we have secret base In afghanistan also....it will be fun to attack from both side :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom