What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

Aap ka L main qainchi se kaat dunga agar meri khushi ko L pe rakha..

address deta hon ajao me katwa longa is mamlay me... in mamlay me pechay nahi hat sakte bhai. faida kia pakistani honay kay

Apparently, PMLN did not share the final draft with all the members of the Reforms committee who were least interested in reading it anyway as is usually the case with every bill that they discuss the broad frame work and the Law ministry drafts the exact language of the law - this was accepted by all parties including JI and PTI...The Law minster knew it very well that they can get the bill passed due to PMLN majority in NA if Senate passed it without reading the exact final draft which is usually the case... The cunning changes were pointed out by a member from JUI and picked up by Sheikh Rasheed too. But Nobody from any other party proposed or made the objectionable changes but those from PMLN who did it.
It was a big saazish against nooni toon government.. lolll.. inn ko 10 saal baad pata chalay ga..

address deta hon ajao me katwa longa is mamlay me... in mamlay me pechay nahi hat sakte bhai. faida kia pakistani honay kay
Jab bil pass hua tha tab aap ko khud kaat lena chahiey tha.. abb kia faida jab sara kaam muk chuka?

Apparently, PMLN did not share the final draft with all the members of the Reforms committee who were least interested in reading it anyway as is usually the case with every bill that they discuss the broad frame work and the Law ministry drafts the exact language of the law - this was accepted by all parties including JI and PTI...The Law minster knew it very well that they can get the bill passed due to PMLN majority in NA if Senate passed it without reading the exact final draft which is usually the case... The cunning changes were pointed out by a member from JUI and picked up by Sheikh Rasheed too. But Nobody from any other party proposed or made the objectionable changes but those from PMLN who did it. It is however still pathetic that nobody reads what they are voting for or against but whatever they are told to do or suits their personal interests...simply pathetic.

We have signatures.
Article 6 plus Blasphemy law.

If the state of Pakistan cannot guarantee these two things. It should come out and say it and we can migrate to other pastures.

SWAT MOTORWAY AFTER RAIN

32368408_843654115835760_5753888263915962368_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yes 5 years are not enough to correct the Sewerage system of Province capital.
PMLN kay 35 Saal kay Punjab kay iqtidar ka muqabla 5 saal rule of PTI and still afraid of ankles getting wet, what a joke :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bayghairat PMLN kay 35 Saal kay Punjab kay iqtidar ka muqabla 5 saal rule of PTI and still afraid of ankles getting wet, what a joke :rofl::rofl:
:rofl:
Yeh woh log hain jo Peshawar main pani ke tanki main bhi pani honay ki tasweer laga deingay aaj kal.. lollll

Now all the builders are Villains for meeting IK but not Zardari and Shairfs Partner in crime billionaire builder Malik Riaz who gives much needed advertisement money to Media, Hilarious logic!!!
Abhi NAB ne billion tree tsunami ka notice lia hai, NAB achi hogaee.. Kal Paragon main Saad ko bulaegi, NAB buri hojaegi..

Yeh kuchh bhi karlain.. PMLN aur MMA (Tirchi topi munafiq + Fazlu Diesel) ka time poora hochuka.. :)

apko gawah nahi banana mujhe
Tou phir yeh bhi nahi batao yahan pe ke aap ne kuchh kia tha..

Back
Top Bottom