What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

The stupidity of PMLN supporters never seizes to amaze...
IK held a much bigger Jalsa in Bannu than PMLN ever did. Where does that leave your Stupid lota PMNL local supporters who tried to incite violence against IK in Bannu.
wese to ap logon se kehna bekar hai laken sharam ka maqaam hai apke liye

what if same happens to Shahbaz and others ? I don't get the point of these videos by either side...This is dangerous trend anybody can take advantage of this mob

Any such tactics by lunatics or disgruntled or local leadership of opponents is deplorable be it PTI, PPP or PMLN but who can make the PMLN paid goons here understand. Every politician deplored the attack on Bilawals Rally in Layari and thats the way it should be.

roz 4 ghantay bijli jaati hai
Aur Kab enlightened logon ki "pur Khatar" qadar samajh aana shuru hoti hay aas paros kay logon ko ;)

4 ghantay kafi hotay hain enlightened logon kay leye.

Aur Kab enlightened logon ki "pur Khatar" qadar samajh aana shuru hoti hay aas paros kay logon ko ;)

4 ghantay kafi hotay hain enlightened logon kay leye.

4 ghante me safai hosakti ha

DhRGYieXUAIY4Vg.jpg

Taa kaay main elections say pehlay Maryam ko bhaij Sakon campaign karnay aur Aap maayra intezaar hee kartay reh jain elections tak, lol, aur phir maen elections kay baad aa kar faisla karwa longa...

Basicly the PARCHI (written by Maryam) reading old politician is trying to fool everyone as what she actually wants is "Verdict na do aur Maryam ko elections tak campaign karnay do" LOL.

What level of fools do the Sharifs think are Pakistanis to fall for such a bluff, lol. Lets see if we really do have such fools that are sitting at the helm of affairs.

My kids 2nd grade book has a Story that teaches kids that feeding and caring for a seemingly down and out or injured snake does not mean that it will not bite you at the first opportunity it gets to do so... Good luck to the decision makers.

4 ghante me safai hosakti ha
Bayshak, Har qism ki!

By the way @El Sidd, do you know the whereabouts of one PMLN Mayor of Lahore these days???
The guy is probably helping @Champion_Usmani drain some overflowing gutter or helping fill a ditch inside PMLN SMT PHQ. The rest of Lahore can take care of itself.

===============================================================

Lets look at the latest Bilawal Leaks for a change, lol:

Back
Top Bottom