What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

Bayshak, Har qism ki!

By the way @El Sidd, do you know the whereabouts of one PMLN Mayor of Lahore these days???
The guy is probably helping @Champion_Usmani drain some overflowing gutter or helping fill a ditch inside PMLN SMT PHQ. The rest of Lahore can take care of itself.

===============================================================

Lets look at the latest Bilawal Leaks for a change, lol:

Time to unclog the drains of Lahore it seems.

You keep pushing me to write back the same pleasantries as you dish out to me but I'm still holding back the good stuff as a goodwill gesture dear, lets see how long I can do that for, lol.

I'm sorry but why would I answer any of your lame projection questions when you haven't answered my questions in earlier posts dear.

Your comprehension of history is just as disillusioned as your ideology of a single party dictatorship, lol. Bangladesh is a gift of democracy, Hitler won Pakistan's independence, Zia's Non-party elections were best, lol, with such obnoxious views you expect me to answer your hypothetical scenarios, lol.

Not really, if the recent rains, drowning in water pools and upcoming verdict is not enough to open the eyes of the people then no amount of exposition can change the voters mind but the very establishment that help created this clout of this monstrosity in the Eighties and Nineties. They should kill their own created monster, nothing more or less.
Sure only thing for u , to care how IK can become PAK , PM ?
whtever the facts i hve listed are the proven factors ?
If not lets talk about them ?
If hitler hadnt , attacked briton & the rest of EU & if japan hadnt came to burma , UK never had given the independence to united india thats a proven fact ?

This is not even an argument anymore. Why did they create and nurtured such to become this Monstrosity in the first place if they are now too scared to kill it?

Half measure and letting them linger are not going to cut it. Let the courts do their legal work while establishment must undo its repeated support of PMLN in 1990s to attain power by simply not letting them win this time around. No rocket science but only if the resolve is to really bury PMLN and not keep it as a pressurizing tactic against PTI.
All u mean , is to beg same support from establishment for PTI , after taking most of PMLns runaway trians ? Lol

Now this is very strange indeed. This is the place where people pelted stones on Billo Rani of PPP. How people of the same area are treating Imran Khan is just amazing..

This is exactly, what used to be the status of Z A Bhutto in early 70s.

I remember very well from the days of my childhood.

Bhutto once visited Multan and he travelled through the city in an open Jeep. The people flooded the streets of Multan and it was a spontaneous outburst of emotions and slogans in the whole city.

We may be in for a big surprise - inshaALLAH.

This is exactly, what used to be the status of Z A Bhutto in early 70s.

I remember very well from the days of my childhood.

Bhutto once visited Multan and he travelled through the city in an open Jeep. The people flooded the streets of Multan and it was a spontaneous outburst of emotions and slogans in the whole city.

We may be in for a big surprise - inshaALLAH.

Karachi kaptaan ka

Gives me hope! Thank you for sharing this.

These videos have given me the shivers!

Anyone from Karachi knows the dynamics of Liyari.. It is a stronghold of PPP since 1970s.. and probably PPP will win from this area again, but the margin of their victory will be very less. And if in Lyari, IK is attracting this much support, PTI may win half of the seats in Karachi easily..

Sure only thing for u , to care how IK can become PAK , PM ?
whtever the facts i hve listed are the proven factors ?
If not lets talk about them ?
If hitler hadnt , attacked briton & the rest of EU & if japan hadnt came to burma , UK never had given the independence to united india thats a proven fact ?

All u mean , is to beg same support from establishment for PTI , after taking most of PMLns runaway trians ? Lol

Something is becoming absolutely hilarious here, and its this absurd fetish of yours that you always have to put a question mark at the end of every statement you write in post after post, lol.

Thats what elections are for, seat of power, lol, and how to get it according to everything allowed by our obnoxiously lame electoral laws. No matter what, first one has to come to power to be able to change things the way one wants. Period...isn't this elementary information, even for keyboard warriors? but I guess excusers for Sharifs who are reduced to hiding behind obnoxious claims of day dreaming revolution have to act their part.

Hilarious that a guy who hasn't even read the biography of Hitler is acting like his biggest fan, lol...without ever reading anything worthy of note about The Second Word War to boot.

Read carefully now, i'm quoting the same reply in even more easier words than i gave you earlier:
Hitlers war had drained the British but If it were not for the political struggle of QuideAzam then our country would still be part of United India after the war worn British left this region.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL NOW DUDE? DON'T EVER DOWNPLAY QUIDEAZAM'S ROLE OF POLITICALLY WRESTLING BOTH THE CONGRESS AND THE BRITISH AND CARVING OUT OUR INDEPENDENCE AWAY FROM INDIA WHEN THE BRITISH WERE LEAVING.

All u mean , is to beg same support from establishment for PTI

You can call it Begging as that's what you are used to...I call it reassuring and talking as that's what I do when I need to develop understanding myself. You can choose to stick with whatever suits you dear, lol.

Go ahead and read my post again and contemplate what just happened to you, its called exposition dear...You can continue your day dreams of begging for a new EMRANI MUAHEDA / New Constitution / Revolution / Single Party State/ Non-Political Elections of Zia and what not, all stated by yourself earlier or whatever the Sharifs themselves are begging for to get away with their considerable loot.

I'm sure that you will again ask me the same questions that I have already answered so Please, do keep us entertained by your continued shenanigans by all means, lol, you are always welcome dear :enjoy:

These videos have given me the shivers!

Anyone from Karachi knows the dynamics of Liyari.. It is a stronghold of PPP since 1970s.. and probably PPP will win from this area again, but the margin of their victory will be very less. And if in Lyari, IK is attracting this much support, PTI may win half of the seats in Karachi easily..

I agree...….Liyari is the second Larkana of PPP

WhatsApp Image 2018-07-04 at 8.05.20 PM.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom