What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

yeh mera haal hai

945671_10151593615744184_1375711967_n.jpg

hahaha.. These owls will get to vote in the next elections...

کراچی کے این اے 250 سے تعلق رکھنے والے جو دوست واپس چلے گئے ہیں، وہ فورا اپنے متعلقہ پولنگ سٹیشن پر پہنچ جائیں اور ووٹ ڈال لیں۔ پولنگ آج رات 8 بجے تک جاری رہے گی

Asad Munir ‏@asadmunir38 40s
Serious law and order situation in Manki Sahrif,NA-5,PK-13 Nowshera KPK,Army trying to control the situation

@Oscar some people are smelling this rat......MQM policies in recent past look fishy......but let me tell you they will be isolate themselves.....if they have any of this kind of thought in their mind.......not even Urdu speaking peoples support them for anything like this.....you can judge this from the reaction of voters in Karachi election........

I agree that if they do rigging, all their hard work will go down the drain. Then no amount of flyovers or otherwise will bring the people of Karachi back. Problem is, MQMs thuggery is an integral part of it now and the only way to ditch that would be for Altaf Hussain to die.

Last edited by a moderator:
The army needs to "liberate" Karachi from the MQM. I'm in Karachi and I am a mohajir. MQM is a terrorist party.

I am in Karachi but I am not Muhajir ... I am just Pakistani ............................

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
Just got a call from 2 different sources that Kh. Saad Rafique's men were involved in a scuffle in front of Hot Spot, DHA, #Lahore NA-126
@Tiger Awan and company, how do you justify this?

Saad Rafique nay anni macha di hai polling stations par.

Last edited by a moderator:
15 minutes to go officially, although ECP has said that whoever is int he queue will be given the chance to vote.

polling time increased in few polling stations in KHI... ECP

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
#ECP increases polling time of 7 constituencies in #Karachi by 3 hours

Being a Karachite I am seriously concerned about Karachi's future. I am expecting next 5 years to be even worst than last 5 years after todays polls. God have mercy on us Karachiites.

No man its not just Karachi. Whole Sindh has no future. As IK claims, he has never seen poverty like there anywhere else. Those bastard feudals also need to go.

Polling duration in seven constituencies, NA-248 to NA-254 of Khi. extended by 3 hours to 08:00 pm.

Back
Top Bottom