What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Zaid Hamid ‏@ZaidZamanHamid 1m
ARY reporting that MQM has also boycotted from NA 248. That effectively kills the election 2013 in Karachi. RIP!

AAJ News ‏@aaj_news 6s
MQM boycotts elections in Liyari, Karachi: Nabeel Gabol

I dont give a **** about Karachi. I give lots about his voting rights, so stick to your own frikkin thumb instead of going around like Khuda ka Nabi and critiquing votes.
His democratic right is his own conscious choice.

So is the case with other Pakistanis .....those who were not allowed to vote ...or those whose votes were already casted without their consent ...dont you think that was their freaking right to vote whichever party they wanted to .... that was their bloody democratic right

Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has said that the elections have exposed the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), reports said. He has moreover asked for an increase in the time designated for polling. Khan said his party would work towards the making of a new Pakistan, adding that the turnout of voters in Punjab was impressive. He issued the statements via a social media website.

So there goes PTI-MQM coalition!

Karachi is like Gauttam city. What we are missing is a Batman. Come on people you can become millions of Batman if you support each other !

Well actually, Batman's on bed in Lahore. And people in KHR need to show that they need him to save the city... ;) :super:

Whoever inside the polling station by 5 pm. would be allowed to cast the vote no matter how much time it takes, according to ecp.

In lahore 3 to 4 seats have tough competition between PML-N and PTI. rest assured for PML-N.

yeh mera haal hai

945671_10151593615744184_1375711967_n.jpg

So damn true :lol:

Perform by killing more innocents and collect bhatta from even a greater number of people and by recruiting more armed thugs on a fixed salary with a clean chit to loot people snatching their mobile phones,cars and wallets..

Shame on people like you who are supporting MQM in karachi, Just tell me what have they delivered in karachi during their rule of last ten years???

These roads and bridges were hijacked from the blue print devised by namait gill of jamaat e islami and has nothing to do with MQM .

Its high time to learn from past and do something to save your motherland from these looters and thugs.

You are an ignorant fool. The blueprints that you speak of were devised under the mayor when Farooq Sattar held that position in 1999. Naimatullah began some of the projects as he had the funds but could neither deliver, nor could he win when MQM participated in the subsequent election. Anyway, you may not thank Mustafa Kamal but the whole of Karachi does, for his numerous achievements.

Back
Top Bottom