What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Who are you to question his vote? What bloody right do you have?
Stay in your limits here and not flame around.

oh ryt so wat right MQM got to snatch the right of thousands of voter by either not allowing them to vote or by rigging ....better if you should spent less time in sleeping and more in covering wat has happening the whole day before ..... limits ahhh first tell those sitting in khi to stay in their limits whose actions are making so many people suffer before telling me my limits .....

Kidnapping and beating people in front of whole Pakistan and stealing ballots still i dont have a right to accuse them just because a moderator is biased towards them wow

Tahir M Ashrafi ‏@TahirAshrafi 49s
Abhi vote cast kerkiy aaya howon biy intiha rassh hay poling ka waqat barhaya jaiy

Yar hakeekat mai maine ab tak PTI ki Karachi mai presence nahi dekhi Alvi k ilawa ............

PTI has gathered a lot of support, no doubt there. However, MQM still has a lot more voters and it will continue to be so until some other party does perform in Karachi and outshine MQM.

Major rigging in NA-125 Lahore .
PML(N) candidate Khawaja Saad Rafiq locked the polling station close to Hot Spot in DHA . Stayed there for 90 minutes and was stamping votes on Sher . It was all with the help of Punjab police.
Finally Army intervention stopped him .
Geo & big news channels are totally ignoring the news.

Is it guilty until proven innocent or innocent until proven guilty?
POint being, be it MQM,PML,PPPP or PTI.. YOU have no right to question his vote.
IT IS HIS GODDAMN VOTE.. NOT YOURS.

You are missing his point.
It is a person's right to vote for who they want
But MQM does not have the right to rig, or force people to vote for them/not vote at all.

Fifi Haroon ‏@fifiharoon 11m
Whoever wins today in the #Pakistan Elections the Taliban have lost

yeh mera haal hai

945671_10151593615744184_1375711967_n.jpg

Is it guilty until proven innocent or innocent until proven guilty?
POint being, be it MQM,PML,PPPP or PTI.. YOU have no right to question his vote.
IT IS HIS GODDAMN VOTE.. NOT YOURS.

I need nobody to prove anything. I have seen with my own eyes that what happened today. At least in my consistuency. What happened with my friends in there constituencies. Either our eyes and ears are wrong or you are. And I am going to believe my eyes and ears obviously.

Political parties are now requesting ECP to allow more time to vote.......

oh ryt so wat right MQM got to snatch the right of thousands of voter by either not allowing them to vote or by rigging ....better if you should spent less time in sleeping and more in covering wat has happening the whole day before ..... limits ahhh first tell those sitting in khi to stay in their limits whose actions are making so many people suffer before telling me my limits .....

I dont give a **** about Karachi. I give lots about his voting rights, so stick to your own frikkin thumb instead of going around like Khuda ka Nabi and critiquing votes.
His democratic right is his own conscious choice.

Will be happy to get rid of bhayyay...
Why be sore losers?
Why not take it on the chin and accept that people have changed their mind?
Stopping people from voting..taking over polling stations and riigging polls in plain view is just shameful.

Multiple social networking websites claiming exactly the same..so there cant be so many liers.

MQM has stooped down in the guttee when they saw themselves losing.

Lag raha hai election sirf Karachi mai ho rahay hain ;)

Back
Top Bottom