What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has said that it has taken notice of rigging allegations in Karachi and Hyderabad, from where it has received the most complaints. If these allegations turn out to be true, the ECP said, the results will be annulled.

ECP says results will be annulled if rigging is found | DAWN.COM

and how would they be able to know...if they cant pick it after so many complaints and media reports then what more they want as a proof

So is the case with other Pakistanis .....those who were not allowed to vote ...or those whose votes were already casted without their consent ...dont you think that was their freaking right to vote whichever party they wanted to .... that was their bloody democratic right

I dont give a ****, your view is currently stuck on a party rivalry level. I am asking you to get your head out of the fog and see it from a democratic right POV.
If those people whose democratic right was allegedly stolen by MQM or PMLN or whatever.. then those actions are worthy of critique. But critiquing a member because he voted for them IS NOT.

The outcome of such an operation will be the separation of Karachi and Balochistan from Pakistan...end of story. Sab Khush .

@Oscar some people are smelling this rat......MQM policies in recent past look fishy......but let me tell you they will isolate themselves.....if they have any of this kind of thought in their mind.......not even Urdu speaking peoples support them for anything like this.....you can judge this from the reaction of voters in Karachi election........

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever inside the polling station by 5 pm. would be allowed to cast the vote no matter how much time it takes, according to ecp./QUOTE]

Well, thats obvious! This rule is very old; Their concern should be Election rigging at different parts of the country...

Can't vouch for any other city, but whole of Islamabad is out on the polling stations, the time should be extended for an hour or two.

Old baba jees of 80 year old on wheelchairs are in line, PTI flags everywhere in Isloo...I expect the voter turn out in Isl to be 80%+...tremendous turnout.

land Cruisers, Taxis, masons, karyana store owner, everybody is out.

You are an ignorant fool. The blueprints that you speak of were devised under the mayor when Farooq Sattar held that position in 1999. Naimatullah began some of the projects as he had the funds but could neither deliver, nor could he win when MQM participated in the subsequent election. Anyway, you may not thank Mustafa Kamal but the whole of Karachi does, for his numerous achievements.

All that Naimat saab did was plant Khajoor trees on the Airport bridge to make karachi a "islami" sheher..
That is ALLL I remember happening during his tenure.

All that Naimat saab did was plant Khajoor trees on the Airport bridge to make karachi a "islami" sheher..
That is ALLL I remember happening during his tenure.

Btw you tell me. MQM rigs elections or not in Karachi?

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
Just got a call from 2 different sources that Kh. Saad Rafique's men were involved in a scuffle in front of Hot Spot, DHA, #Lahore NA-126

Back
Top Bottom