What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just came back from the Lailak chowk protest. The media is so damn pro-PML-N they didn't shoot footage of our protest and the PML-N sent its goons to attack us. The 90s are back. The 90s are back.

Oh and I got first hand experience of the Lathi charge. The police is pro-PML-N too.

JISKI LATHI USKI BHENS.....:cry:

@American Pakistani ab pta chala h kya hua ha

Kayani is a pretty laid back guy ...if it would have been mushi or any other COAS he would have intervened till now , atleast indirectly ,,,kayani sahib apni hi maujoun ma hain
bhai PROs ko gis kaam ke paisy milay woh tou unhoon ne kardia....ab ye sab drama hai.....ab khayal aya DRO ko arrest karwanay ka

Last edited by a moderator:
BKFuxJ4CYAARIMv.jpg

you fools stamp on bat and the poor ballot papers gets torn into pieces :angry:

Can't the ISI, the MI or IB - Simply identify MQM personnel as much as they can & then in one sweep coordinated with the Rangers & others pop them off by conducting a quick & sudden army operation in Karachi ?

Followed by one in Punjab or rather South Punjab where the sectarian outfits seem to have rooted themselves !

Surely if the security apparatus wanted to...it can't be an impossible task to do ? And if they don't....why not ?

Why would they want to?
Where is @HaviSultan.. he has laid it out fairly well.
All these gentlemen were hands in hand with the Feudal-Army Mafia in making money and controlling the country.
The money is with the Business community.. out of which a lot of them being Migrants(Gujrati etc).. these people have links abroad with companies and so on. They have billions.. Army wants money too.. just as much as the feudal does.
Which is why as much as all the pro-operation wallahs want it.. NOBODY works better with the establishment than the MQM!

Tu why in the world would they risk losing something they can actually control?
Establishment is foolhardy and Bevkoof.. but not that much..
it knows where to sustain itself.

TBH die seems more possible but i hope they stay safe. i cant reach karachi but my prayers are with them. they are doing good and they are standing against an evil that has encompassed karachi.

Thats good..... Allah kary kuch acha outcome aa jaye is sab ka....

For my pashtun brothers!

2vv3q0o.jpg

My pashtun people have done a lot for Pakistan if tomorrow Pakistan fails, i hope nobody blames My people.

Dude, they are Pushtoons. Many Pushtoons also have similar features. It's quite possible that one of their grand-mom was from Uzbekisan/Tajikistan. One of my niece also has chinky eyes, she is my darling angel.

Sir busss itna bataa deiin keiii yeh ethnically kiyaa haiiin ? :unsure:

They look a little like my Hazara friend & then not quite. They might even look a little like a Pashtun lady I once knew...she had slightly mongoloid features too but then again maybe not ! :undecided:

Are they Tajiks or Uzbeks....? I've never seen one before ! :cray:

Breaking: Crowd is still increasing, people've stopped listening to leaders saying either they'll win Khi or die there. Pakistan Awami Tehreek of Tahir ul Qadri Thousands of workers entering Teen Talwar and joined PTI's dharna, No one is leaving. 10 parties have formed an alliance in Karachi, It's no less than a miracle for Pakistan now. via Dr Abdul Qadir Khan

Ya Allah khair, I'm getting more tense about the situation over there. Though we are also holding protests in Lahore, but situation here is way different than what we have in Karachi. May Allah protect them from anything bad or things will get more serious.

Back
Top Bottom