What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Perhaps its true what they say that the Rangers were outside & had no control over what was going on in there ! Perhaps it was something else. But if the Rangers are colluding with MQM....what possible advantage could accrue to the Army if MQM wins ?
Stop It Freind, Loss Is Loss, Nothing Will Happen They Hve The Mandate Of Karachi By Hook Or By Crook, Cause Thats Wht Damocrazy Is All About? In Pakistan If You Dont Like It Thn Just Change Your Country . THIS COUNTRY WILL REMAIN IN THIS MESS FOREVER.
Wait For Khan Shb,speach he Will accept The Loss, & will Join The Mukmuka System In The End, With A Appeal To His Supporters To Wait Untill Next Elections, He Could Be A True Man, But A Foolish Leader In Pakistani Politics, Accept That Fact & Move Forward Thats The Very Best You Can Do at The Momment!

Perhaps its true what they say that the Rangers were outside & had no control over what was going on in there ! Perhaps it was something else. But if the Rangers are colluding with MQM....what possible advantage could accrue to the Army if MQM wins ?
Stop It Freind, Loss Is Loss, Nothing Will Happen They Hve The Mandate Of Karachi By Hook Or By Crook, Cause Thats Wht Damocrazy Is All About? In Pakistan If You Dont Like It Thn Just Change Your Country . THIS COUNTRY WILL REMAIN IN THIS MESS FOREVER.
Wait For Khan Shb,speach he Will accept The Loss, & will Join The Mukmuka System In The End, With A Appeal To His Supporters To Wait Untill Next Elections, He Could Be A True Man, But A Foolish Leader In Pakistani Politics, Accept That Fact & Move Forward Thats The Very Best You Can Do at The Momment!

Brother come to UK! i have been brought up in this country! and in this country i feel more safe and compare to Pakistan, and you will have more rights then other country around the world (You can oscar lol). However some Pakistanis take it for granted and are up to no good, and hate the Muslim extremist too give us all bad name.

@Pakistani american bhai punjab came out for IK, teri soch ha jo support thi ...i myself did a ralley .....everywhere there was a PTI supporter except for 2 constituencies in lahore... you would kill me if i say in NA-125 90% was PTI supporter..... itni zabardast rigging hui ha teri soch ha .......i myself was expecting so many seats from lahore bhai ma yahan rehta hun i know k yahan kiski kitni support ha ....every private

even at institutional level we were doing things like the last rally was organized by lums, lse , ucl all so called burger kids stood without shed for hours in 40 degrees on every other day to show their support and run campaigns

i personally met to old aged guys who were supporting IK in large numbers .......it was all set for a surprise phir .....................

everyone in lahore is in state of denial thats why they are on roads .... bhai jis constituency ma PTI ki bilkul support nahi thi wahan se PTI ka candidate itna vote lay gaya tau how is it possible k IK ko vote na milain? aur hamid khan tau paka sweep kr raha tha ....in NA-120 dr yasmin was leading , rat 2 bjay tak sab theak tha , 2 bjay k baad they held the counting and then after few hours results changed

Even newspapers claiming k 4 ballots ghayab hogaye NA-120 se ...DR yasmin who was leading suddenly went down way below

Aesa hi shah mahmood qureshi k sath hua

Same jehnagir tareen k sath

All these guys were leading by big margins

Hamid khan was leading by 25000 votes

bhai we voted but ab aur kya karain hum? thats why we are crying and doing dharnas

Last edited by a moderator:
So the final results are out fellas? What's the final count for IK and PML(N)?

@Pakistani american bhai punjab came out for IK, teri soch ha jo support thi ...i myself did a ralley .....everywhere there was a PTI supporter except for 2 constituencies in lahore... you would kill me if i say in NA-125 90% was PTI supporter..... itni zabardast rigging hui ha teri soch ha .......i myself was expecting so many seats from lahore bhai ma yahan rehta hun i know k yahan kiski kitni support ha ....every private

even at institutional level we were doing things like the last rally was organized by lums, lse , ucl all so called burger kids stood without shed for hours in 40 degrees on every other day to show their support and run campaigns

i personally met to old aged guys who were supporting IK in large numbers .......it was all set for a surprise phir .....................

everyone in lahore is in state of denial thats why they are on roads .... bhai jis constituency ma PTI ki bilkul support nahi thi wahan se PTI ka candidate itna vote lay gaya tau how is it possible k IK ko vote na milain? aur hamid khan tau paka sweep kr raha tha ....in NA-120 dr yasmin was leading , rat 2 bjay tak sab theak tha , 2 bjay k baad they held the counting and then after few hours results changed

Even newspapers claiming k 4 ballots ghayab hogaye NA-120 se ...DR yasmin who was leading suddenly went down way below

bhai we voted but ab aur kya karain hum? thats why we are crying and doing dharnas

Yar I understand what you're saying, but what I'm saying is completely different. We don't have to be completely same like other parties, there are lots of things which we can gain by being comparatively less good or just little bad. Letting a few electables come in party to gain some seats from rural areas where PTI knows people will only vote for their bradries or electable. Hire some Badmashes in the areas where PTI needs such kind of presence, hire professional polling agents (they do exist and I just came to know after these elections, they are well trained to influence on polling) or hire a few presiding officers, hire police officers etc.. These people have their own small interest which we can use for our own benefit, for example, a police man will assist your voters and polling agents just for a cold drink and plate of Biryani, a man will sell his vote for merely 100 Rs. these things are up for grab, if you won't grab them, your opponent will grab it.

@Leader

In short, become just as corrupt as those who you condemn as corrupt?

they are doing protest in d-chowk too tomorrow , massive rigging ..... conservative guess are PTI has lost atleast 15 seats due to rigging where they could have easily won , these are conservative guesses ...common examples where 100s of analysts are sayong PTI would have won are

NA-125

NA-122

NA-120

NA-250

NA-253

NA-248

na-52

the one constituency in narrowal

one constituency of shah mahmood qureshi

jehangir tareen wali

and another constituency in lahore forgot its name

NA250 is doing election process again and i agree with NA248, MQM had won if it was not for rigging by amman comittee

they are doing protest in d-chowk too tomorrow , massive rigging ..... conservative guess are PTI has lost atleast 15 seats due to rigging where they could have easily won , these are conservative guesses ...common examples where 100s of analysts are sayong PTI would have won are

NA-125

NA-122

NA-120

NA-250

NA-253

NA-248

na-52

the one constituency in narrowal

one constituency of shah mahmood qureshi

jehangir tareen wali

and another constituency in lahore forgot its name

NA250 is doing election process again and i agree with NA248, MQM had won if it was not for rigging by amman comittee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom