What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

WTF is happening????

If the rigging is only on few seats than this much protest is enough to expose the true face of mafias and i think it should be finished. But if it's mass rigging than i am afraid the situation will get out of control if other cities also joined Lahore.

Samjha nahin howa hai NP.. HAI!

At this time though.. over antagonizing the MQM by the PTI(which at its essence is composed of burger kids and nothing more) will lead to bloodshed that will have 12th may looking like a minor incident.

Can't the ISI, the MI or IB - Simply identify MQM personnel as much as they can & then in one sweep coordinated with the Rangers & others pop them off by conducting a quick & sudden army operation in Karachi ?

Followed by one in Punjab or rather South Punjab where the sectarian outfits seem to have rooted themselves !

Surely if the security apparatus wanted to...it can't be an impossible task to do ? And if they don't....why not ?

922956_644500985564258_1255959511_n.png

Amazing if true.

Can't the ISI, the MI or IB - Simply identify MQM personnel as much as they can & then in one sweep coordinated with the Rangers & others pop them off by conducting a quick & sudden army operation in Karachi ?

Followed by one in Punjab or rather South Punjab where the sectarian outfits seem to have rooted themselves !

Surely if the security apparatus wanted to...it can't be an impossible task to do ? And if they don't....why not ?

Mobilization takes time and network of MQM is so thorough they will get the wind of mobilization and they will simply vanish. Because such mobilization and operation requires to keep civilian as well as Police in loop. So chances of leak are very high

2008 elections were boycotted because of massive vote rigging. This time is not the same situation, lol, there was vote rigging in 2013, but not as much as you make it seem like.

Qadri is a fool, he has proven nothing, he has been proven wrong. The fact that A VAST MAJORITY OF PAKISTANIS didn't boycott the elections, despite his childish whining, PROVES THAT NO ONE CARES what your false god Qadri thinks.

The joke is on you and Qadri.

Right Now, With So much Proven ! Foolishness, PTI With A Broken Bat, & Ik,s Broken head, Is The Worst Ever Joke Itself? Lol Get It Or Not My Dear Hypocrate?

Good thing. Hopefully Army takes over. Enough with these political @$$h0les & their divisions. MARK MY WORDS POLITITION WILL DIVIDE THE COUNTRY ONLY ARMY WILL UNITE IT. Some hope was there if IK had won but unfortunately Punjabi people voted for mafia corrupt traitor nawaz sharifa. Seems like many people now wanna move to KPK, how much is the house price there?

You mean got rigged by PML-N

Good thing. Hopefully Army takes over. Enough with these political @$$h0les & their divisions. MARK MY WORDS POLITITION WILL DIVIDE THE COUNTRY ONLY ARMY WILL UNITE IT. Some hope was there if IK had won but unfortunately Punjabi people voted for mafia corrupt traitor nawaz sharifa. Seems like many people now wanna move to KPK, how much is the house price there?

You mean got rigged by PML-N

I seriously hate Pir pagaras Family politics and gunda gardi but i hope his 3rd prediction is correct.

dushman mare te khushi na kariye sajnaa vii mar jaanaa
(dushman mare to khushi na manaao, yaar bhii mar jaata hai)

WTF is happening????

If the rigging is only on few seats than this much protest is enough to expose the true face of mafias and i think it should be finished. But if it's mass rigging than i am afraid the situation will get out of control if other cities also joined Lahore.

they are doing protest in d-chowk too tomorrow , massive rigging ..... conservative guess are PTI has lost atleast 15 seats due to rigging where they could have easily won , these are conservative guesses ...common examples where 100s of analysts are sayong PTI would have won are

NA-125

NA-122

NA-120

NA-250

NA-253

NA-248

na-52

the one constituency in narrowal

one constituency of shah mahmood qureshi

jehangir tareen wali

and another constituency in lahore forgot its name

Back