What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

For my pashtun brothers!

2vv3q0o.jpg

My pashtun people have done a lot for Pakistan if tomorrow Pakistan fails, i hope nobody blames My people.
my kpk brothers have done well :) now its time for IK to prove whats hes worth and change KPK :)

For my pashtun brothers!

2vv3q0o.jpg

My pashtun people have done a lot for Pakistan if tomorrow Pakistan fails, i hope nobody blames My people.

Nobody will.. nobody should.
IF Pakistan falls.. it will be because of its largest ethnic community.. and Im sorry to be so blunt.
But majority IS the one who bring the change.. or create havoc.

Jamaat e Islami students have given security to all PTI females! Inspirational act indeed"

Inspirational and opportunistic.
JI students wing and APMO have long standing beef.

Mobbed by PML Nihari trolls on my way back from Lalik Chowk defence...had my 4 year old and 4 month old with me in the car....then was stopped by 2 police vans who wanted to take me to the police station as i had PTI flags and Imran Khan stickers on my car....when i told them it was my car and i can display whoever and whatever i want on it....they simply refused to listen and insisted they were going to take me to the police station...i told them that according to Article 75-b section 9(have no idea what that is) I as a citizen of Pakistan am entitled to do what ive done...and i told them im sitting in my car and going back home with my children and they can try stopping me!!!
Was i scared today, yes for a moment cos i had my 2 children with me, but this has made me more determined to work for a Naya Pakistan...InshAllahhttps://www.facebook.com/faiza.murad/posts/10151418083878848

yar you belong to NA-125 constituency which includes areas of Cantt , DHA and askari ....most of you guys belong to military families so why dont you raise this issue to military ....come on guys you can do it ...bring military into this issue

The army came to help in my area Cantt in the morning a Captain got hold of an incompetent female worker at the polling station but now everyone's like accept it, accept it.

Mobbed by PML Nihari trolls on my way back from Lalik Chowk defence...had my 4 year old and 4 month old with me in the car....then was stopped by 2 police vans who wanted to take me to the police station as i had PTI flags and Imran Khan stickers on my car....when i told them it was my car and i can display whoever and whatever i want on it....they simply refused to listen and insisted they were going to take me to the police station...i told them that according to Article 75-b section 9(have no idea what that is) I as a citizen of Pakistan am entitled to do what ive done...and i told them im sitting in my car and going back home with my children and they can try stopping me!!!
Was i scared today, yes for a moment cos i had my 2 children with me, but this has made me more determined to work for a Naya Pakistan...InshAllahhttps://www.facebook.com/faiza.murad...51418083878848

How dare they try to threaten you, while you had children in your car...hope they all die a slow death. Forget peaceful protest lets just go into the street with people power and topple Noon from the government. People should never target children in politics..scumbags. Remember when these fools die, they will have to answer to Allah. I pray for your safety brother.

Was i scared today, yes for a moment cos i had my 2 children with me, but this has made me more determined to work for a Naya Pakistan...InshAllahhttps://www.facebook.com/faiza.murad/posts/10151418083878848

simply WOW!!!!

you cant do panga with MQM dude, please dont bait MQM to start blood shed, enough has been spilt already

this is anarchy

Back
Top Bottom