What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

NA 124 LAHORE, Waleed Iqbal PTI wins and NA 126 Lahore, PTI Shafqat Mahmood wins another seat in Lahore according to Dawn News.

Truth is PUnjab has been the least rigged as compared to other provinces, that what all tv channels saying.

Dude, I better start issuing 'real' passports of Naswaristan. I bet many educated people of Punjab may wish to immigrate. :D

Just make sure mods are not allowed they locked down our Naswaristan last night :unsure: :fie:....btw Naswaristan will gain popularity as pathans are the one who made IK win. ..lol

It's becoming more and more obvious, with every passing minute. Let's wait and see what unknown ****** depths 'The Ganja Family' will stoop to.

Atleast 26 constituencies in Punjab rigged against PTI.

Noora already contacting Independent candidates....dafaq

I am not surprised. look at this way they have a clear majority and they will make federal however with these candidates they will inmcrease their power and with a couple of alliances they may even have the 2/3 rd majority which will give them all the power in pakistan. they can even change the constitution easily. Not a bad move.

Ibrar ul-haq hinting revolution through the streets

very soon ECP needs to be crushed I hope people come out to streets in next 48 hours. ECP made mockery out of Election saying they have gifted free & fair elections to Pakistan knowing all rigging in Sindh/Khi and Punjab and all video footage evidence.

NA 124 LAHORE, Waleed Iqbal PTI wins and NA 126 Lahore, PTI Shafqat Mahmood wins another seat in Lahore according to Dawn News.

Truth is PUnjab has been the least rigged as compared to other provinces, that what all tv channels saying.

Yup...did you nit see what CEC and Sec election comm. Said in their press release...that everything is going verryyyyyyy smooth in punjab...all is good sab sou jao ja ke:lazy:

946438_10151651761943383_1770398957_n.png

how many seats do PTI have currently?

947173_566236756760367_192696945_n.jpg

Apparently Salman Ahmad has said that they are waiting for IK direction, if they will take to the street. People are so angry that they demanding a statement from IK or they will march to the hospital and ask if the revolution should go onto the street. No doubt this election was rigged, both Zaid Hamid and TUQ were right. So brothers and sisters lets go the street and bring a revolution because these fools cannot cheat us.

Tu aur kya tumhari coward kayani kay boot chaatain? Yaa madari baba kay tamsha daikhain?

Aysay Bhi Kiya hota tu ajj itney bachey tu na roo rahey hotey?abb tu na 3 mien naa 13 mien?
Naa He Mien ! Naa She Mien ! Abb Tu Buss Ganjey Sarkar Key Ghar Jao koi Note Shote Banaoo?:lol::lol::lol:
Rotey Kyun Hoon uncle:lol:

..so do not go by media please

I agree but then where to get updates from? express showing na 125 rafique at over 100000 votes and hamid khan at 74000.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi WON from MULTAN: DUNYA NEWS

Back
Top Bottom