What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

946729_10151651762008383_1281509867_n.png

Apparently Salman Ahmad has said that they are waiting for IK direction, if they will take to the street. People are so angry that they demanding a statement from IK or they will march to the hospital and ask if the revolution should go onto the street. No doubt this election was rigged, both Zaid Hamid and TUQ were right. So brothers and sisters lets go the street and bring a revolution because these fools cannot cheat us.

Well we were wrong and we made fun of some characters it turned out to be true that Elections and ECP would be unfair. But I don't know if IK would allow such a move maybe peaceful protests would hit the streets and everyone would be back to barracks later on...now we would like to see crash boom bang protests to screw ECP.

Apparently Salman Ahmad has said that they are waiting for IK direction, if they will take to the street. People are so angry that they demanding a statement from IK or they will march to the hospital and ask if the revolution should go onto the street. No doubt this election was rigged, both Zaid Hamid and TUQ were right. So brothers and sisters lets go the street and bring a revolution because these fools cannot cheat us.

the elections were not rigged much Pakistani society hasn't change much sit accept the fact

Well we were wrong and we made fun of some characters it turned out to be true that Elections and ECP would be unfair. But I don't know if IK would allow such a move maybe peaceful protests would hit the streets and everyone would be back to barracks later on...now we would like to see crash boom bang protests to screw ECP.

PTI is the only party in Pakistan that has been playing the rules...
Whats the point of a peaceful protest, it will die out soon.

We all have to show ECP and corrupt politicians that it is not 1999 or 2002 or 2008 anymore, and Pakistanis will not take that $hit anymore...

the elections were not rigged much Pakistani society hasn't change much sit accept the fact

Bhai were you sleeping all the time mass reports of rigging flying around and ECP turned kani deaf ignorant including video evidence why would people accept the results...ECP taking U Turns on decisions of re-elections in khi and some parts of Punjab clearly it is rigging and muk muka.

Bhai were you sleeping all the time mass reports of rigging flying around and ECP turned kani deaf ignorant including video evidence why would people accept the results...ECP taking U Turns on decisions of re-elections in khi andsome part of Punjab clearly it is rugging and muk muka.

Wont achieve a thing. Since the Fauj is ok with the feudals and vice versa.

Yes all those videos are fake, and some election results in some constituencies (especialy PTI's) came late just bcoz they wanted to :angel:

ECP was a total fraud, that old fool was speaking in English advocating what a great job he did and how the elections were fair....my foot, seriously he can cheat in this world but in judgement day..boy will he burn hard. TUQ was right, me and Batmannow and Peace Civilian were the only people in this forum, who supported his doctrine that Naya cannot come unless the system is changed because manipulation would occur. At that time it was a perfect opportunity to storm the capital and force the government to stand down where the people would come from the street and favor PTI. This situation has gone above IK, people are tired and want change. being peaceful does not bring revolution but bloodshed does.

PTI Bags NA-56 Imran Khan

Na kar yaar. really. well that makes me happy for i was scared they would give it to N. still dont believe the loss too ayaz siddique though.

Back
Top Bottom