What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I TOTALLY AGREE. 100%.

I saw "Pak-Fauj" draining the blood out of Pakistan. Couldn't believe it before. Now I know, who actually runs the show.

I seriously ... SERIOUSLY ..doubt that.
Because this time Nawaz will make sure he has a meek guy or someone with lots of interests in DHA or Bahria Town...and by that I mean has relatives or otherwise in posts.
The only way you are seeing this nation fixed.. is bloody revolution WHICH IS NOT COMING.
A slow and tedious change is in progress but doctor Im afraid the patients vitals are falling.

Apparently Salman Ahmad has said that they are waiting for IK direction, if they will take to the street. People are so angry that they demanding a statement from IK or they will march to the hospital and ask if the revolution should go onto the street. No doubt this election was rigged, both Zaid Hamid and TUQ were right. So brothers and sisters lets go the street and bring a revolution because these fools cannot cheat us.
Well Thanks, For Accepting The Facts Which Were Stated by Every wise Person Before! Some One Like TuQ Who, Went Ahead To Protest? Rightly? & Also Tried His Best To Hve Reconstruction Of ÈCP, Which Delibretly Closed Its Eyes Of Mass Riggings? Cause Chodri Sees Himself ,,he Next President In Waiting?

Or A Hardcore, Super Nationalist Like Zahid HaMid Who Kept Warning The Nation Every Thn & Now?
Or A Retired Former Commando, Yes Genrl Pervaiz Musharaf who, Was Forcbly Sent Down To Chak Shezad By Noora Paid , & kiyani Supported Adliya?
Its Clear By Now All Of Them Were Right, In Thier Oppinions!
But What About ÌK? Would He Like You Guys Going To The Streets? No ! No, No
Why?
Its Simple He was A Part Of Game, from the Start, He Helped Both Zardari & Nawaz Indirectly, While Tried His Best To Steel The Power From Them, will wait Next 5 Years To Come, Cause he Thinks That Will Be His Time Thn? So Dear He Is A Part Of this Damocrazy, & Will Never Make It Down Or Destroy It Anyhow?
He Is Going To Wait Foolishly Till More 5 Years To Come!
Thats The Reallity, Accept It & Live With It Even Its The Most Bad Looking In Its Shape?
Genrl Public Has Understand, all Of It & Now They dont Want To Be Any Part Of ÌK,s Foolish Plan, Which Allways Will Benefit Only The Croupts, Like This Dam Election Joke?
Wait I Smell Something Cooking, TuQ & Commando Will Raze A Very Bloody, Street Movment Some Time After, Bt That Will Be A Dangerous One Nt Like PTI !s Jalsa Cum Music Festivals! So Beaware Of It, & If Really Want Change Than Become A Strong Part Of It!
ÌMRAN Or You or Anyone Else Doesnt Have Any Right To Any Protest, Left After Accepting Ill ÈCP, & Noora Led Local Admin In Punjab?

I seriously ... SERIOUSLY ..doubt that.
Because this time Nawaz will make sure he has a meek guy or someone with lots of interests in DHA or Bahria Town...and by that I mean has relatives or otherwise in posts.
The only way you are seeing this nation fixed.. is bloody revolution WHICH IS NOT COMING.
A slow and tedious change is in progress but doctor Im afraid the patients vitals are falling.

I agree with you but nawaz issued some statements against Army either he'll have to apologize to them or remain silent he has that mental tendency to fiddle with Army every now and then...we'll see that with-in first 6 months where he is heading.

I TOTALLY AGREE. 100%.

I saw "Pak-Fauj" draining the blood out of Pakistan. Couldn't believe it before. Now I know, who actually runs the show.

Its sad isnt it. At one side we have our young guys.. Capt, lts.. and all the Jawans out there fighting a mix of foreigners and their own people. They kill.. get killed.. make widows .. and we lose our brothers.
On the other side.. certain contracts get awarded to relatives by brass.. make lots of money..and Muk Muka.

Pieces of prime land get given away as if the rest of Pakistan has no say in it.. lavish.. and I mean LAVISH estates with Motor pools that house nothing less than 10 cars are justified by saying that the civvies also have similar arrangements..
Unfortunately..there is only so much you can put on the back of your time in the murderous cold of Siachen or otherwise..
Since at some point or the other.. saner ones do ask..

Sarkar.. Sar aankhon pe aap ki Qurbani.. per aap ki aqliat ke husn or khudawandi ki Qasm..
thora kuch ziada nahin hogaya??

So who is PMLN going to ally with?

PML-N have understanding with PML-F, Sindhi National Parties, and Pakhtunkhwa Milli Awami Party. Currently 126 seats are in the bag. So to get 10 more seats, they will form an alliance and get to simple majority. If it's still not enough, they could contact independents.

Rumor.

PTI has refused to accept results in certain constituencies. Press conference to follow.

Any confirmation?

Well Thanks, For Accepting The Facts Which Were Stated by Every wise Person Before! Some One Like TuQ Who, Went Ahead To Protest? Righly? & Also Tried His Best To Hve Reconstruction Of ÈCP, Which Delibretly Closed Its Eyes Of Mass Riggings? Cause Chodri Sees Himself ,,he Next President In Waiting?

Or A Hardcore, Super Nationalist Like Zahid HaMid Who Kept Warning The Nation Every Thn & Now?
Or A Retired Former Commando, Yes Genrl Pervaiz Musharaf who, Was Forcbly Sent Down To Chak Shezad By Noora Paid , & kiyani Supported Adliya?
Its Clear By Now All Of Them Were Right, In Thier Oppinions!
But What About ÌK? Would He Like You Guys Going To The Streets? No ! No, No
Why?
Its Simple He was A Part Of Game, from the Start, He Helped Both Zardari & Nawaz Indirectly, While Tried His Best To Steel The Power From Them, will wait Next 5 Years To Come, Cause he Thinks That Will Be His Time Thn? So Dear He Is A Part Of this Damocrazy, & Will Never Make It Down Or Destroy Anyhow?
Thats The Reallity, Accept It & Live With It Even Its The Most Bad Looking In Its Shape?
Genrl Public Has Understand, all Of It & Now They dont Want To Be Any Part Of ÌK,s Foolish Plan, Which Allways Will Benefit Only The Croupts, Like This Dam Election Joke?
Wait I Smell Something Cooking, TuQ & Commando Will Raze A Very Bloody, Street Movment Some Time After, Bt That Will A Dangerous One Nt Like PTI !s Jalsa Cum Music Festivals!

IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE

PTI leaders are also suggesting huge rally & storming Islamabad... Need IK's permission though

Dude, trust me. I'm just coming back from Pakistan: Saw "Pak-Fauj" from up close. They are nothing you would expect. They are one of the BIGGEST harram-kay-pillay on the planet. They are the new sheriffs of wild-wild-west, they consider themselves Gods of Pakistan. God damn it. There is no way to save our beloved land anymore.

Fauji Plan: Create Taliban -> Kill Taliban and take over Pakistan using Good/Bad logic.

I do Agree! The reason Pakistan is in the state is only because of PAK Army (army generals)! that is NOT SO PAK..! Taliban have given them a big danda to wake them up! india gave them a big danda in 71 and kargil! bloody losers! They are ruling Pakistan directly and indirectly since independence.

At the end there was definitely rigging because presiding officers are told to watch it.

Some valuable seats of PTI were taken away, but by and large Punjab voted for PML-N.

This is what Zia actually gave Pakistan. Caste system mafias lead by PML-N and ethnic mafias such as MQM.

thanks Zia.

Wait I Smell Something Cooking, TuQ & Commando Will Raze A Very Bloody, Street Movment Some Time After, Bt That Will A Dangerous One Nt Like PTI !s Jalsa Cum Music Festivals!

And when will this occur? I want a bloody revolution, not some peaceful protest. Good thing is Ganja has a big mouth against army, which the Army won't take sitting down.

Back
Top Bottom