What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

guys i dont think street revolution will come. I think imran will accept the result and TBH i wont blame him. Going to street wont change anything. They should concentrate on making a govt in KPK and lead the opposition.

I think the people themselves will want to get rid of nawaz themselves bcz its all celebrations now but they have alot of responsibilities on their shoulders. Control load shedding, control CNG load shedding, decrease the price of petrol, decrease the price of food products, drone and terror attacks and increase the value of rupee. i am not counting foreign relations. plus they cant blame it on opposition as they have major majority. i believe the unreasonable demands of the people will get him down.

PTI leaders are also suggesting huge rally & storming Islamabad... Need IK's permission though

Why?

There was never any movement when Najam sethi or election commissioner was dilly dallying.

And also the people of central punjab gujranwala, faislabad, surgodha and etc voted for PML-N.

No dude, not just the financial aspect. They have literally become ANIMALS. I saw their real face this time. They butchered a whole family (all innocent) right in front of me (a moving vehicle), not even a decent excuse from the commander.

I saw ISI's handiwork with "good Taliban" and many many other things. Trust me they are up to no good. Young-retarded-faujis are again playing grandiose games, where they can't even contemplate mid-term effects on society.

Fcuk this mentality and this institution. Thank god PTI is going to take over KPK, Army needs to be curtailed, bastards have become animals.

Its sad isnt it. At one side we have our young guys.. Capt, lts.. and all the Jawans out there fighting a mix of foreigners and their own people. They kill.. get killed.. make widows .. and we lose our brothers.
On the other side.. certain contracts get awarded to relatives by brass.. make lots of money..and Muk Muka.

Pieces of prime land get given away as if the rest of Pakistan has no say in it.. lavish.. and I mean LAVISH estates with Motor pools that house nothing less than 10 cars are justified by saying that the civvies also have similar arrangements..
Unfortunately..there is only so much you can put on the back of your time in the murderous cold of Siachen or otherwise..
Since at some point or the other.. saner ones do ask..

Sarkar.. Sar aankhon pe aap ki Qurbani.. per aap ki aqliat ke husn or khudawandi ki Qasm..
thora kuch ziada nahin hogaya??

MQM - the only party in the world that defeats its opponents by 50,000 votes to nil (0)...... Amazing!

Another place....Straight 1 lakh Vote - MQM FTW! Kiya baat hai !!

Nabeel Gabool of MQM won by 1 lakh, 80,000 votes....how did they even count within 4 hours?

For KPK, Does it mean that Punjab, Sindh, Baloch has been celebrating Eid on wrong day all the time?

So KPK voted for PTI because a lot of innocent people died in the drone strikes and IK was against drone attacks... and Punjab didn't give a **** because the drones never made it to Punjab? issey kehtay hein nazzriyay kee taqleed.

Congratulations to PTI for getting almost double the seats than what MQM has ever managed and putting themselves forward as the third or second biggest force for sure.

Anyway COME ON PML-N....COMPLETELY FINISH PPP OUT, KNOCK THE PPP OUT FOREVER. GIVE A KNOCKOUT PUNCH, SWEEPING EVERYWHERE !!!

Do you know for some reason i still think MQM is protected by ISI/army! who else is protecting them MI 5 LOL? army generals controlling karachi through MQM because its important city of pakistan! the rest of pakistan controlled by them anyways! Remember who made MQM.

MQM - the only party in the world that defeats its opponents by 50,000 votes to nil (0)...... Amazing!

Another place....Straight 1 lakh Vote - MQM FTW! Kiya baat hai !!

Nabeel Gabool of MQM won by 1 lakh, 80,000 votes....how did they even count within 4 hours?

For KPK, Does it mean that Punjab, Sindh, Baloch has been celebrating Eid on wrong day all the time?

So KPK voted for PTI because a lot of innocent people died in the drone strikes and IK was against drone attacks... and Punjab didn't give a **** because the drones never made it to Punjab? issey kehtay hein nazzriyay kee taqleed.

Congratulations to PTI for getting almost double the seats than what MQM has ever managed and putting themselves forward as the third or second biggest force for sure.

Anyway COME ON PML-N....COMPLETELY FINISH PPP OUT, KNOCK THE PPP OUT FOREVER. GIVE A KNOCKOUT PUNCH, SWEEPING EVERYWHERE !!!

PTI Won In, KpK Just Because It Was Supported By TTp, Who Kept Voilently Attacking, ANP?
Its The Real Fact, just Wait For Some Time, & You See ÌK Making Bait On Mullha Fazullaha,s Hand In Sawat Soon?

guys i dont think street revolution will come. I think imran will accept the result and TBH i wont blame him. Going to street wont change anything. They should concentrate on making a govt in KPK and lead the opposition.

I think the people themselves will want to get rid of nawaz themselves bcz its all celebrations now but they have alot of responsibilities on their shoulders. Control load shedding, control CNG load shedding, decrease the price of petrol, decrease the price of food products, drone and terror attacks and increase the value of rupee. i am not counting foreign relations. plus they cant blame it on opposition as they have major majority. i believe the unreasonable demands of the people will get him down.

After 5 years noora league would say ppp destroyed things so badly that it would take years to fix and that is how they'll shed the burden responsibility. One thing is proven villagers in Punjab and people in Sindh will doom Pakistan.

And when will this occur? I want a bloody revolution, not some peaceful protest. Good thing is Ganja has a big mouth against army, which the Army won't take sitting down.

Curious do you know what the bolded part even means? so you want us to become like syria?

No dude, not just the financial aspect. They have literally become ANIMALS. I saw their real face this time. They butchered a whole family (all innocent) right in front of me (a moving vehicle), not even a decent excuse from the commander.

I saw ISI's handiwork with "good Taliban" and many many other things. Trust me they are up to no good. Young-retarded-faujis are again playing grandiose games, where they can't even contemplate mid-term effects on society.

Fcuk this mentality and this institution. Thank god PTI is going to take over KPK, Army needs to be curtailed, bastards have become animals.

So You Belive TTP & Its Silent Face PTI Will, Cut Pakarmy From KpK?
& TTP Are The Angels there? Wow Friend Wow?

What has this So called PAK army given to Pakistan! nothing but SH*T!

After 5 years noora league would say ppp destroyed things so badly that it would take years to fix and that is how they'll shed the burden responsibility. One thing is proven villagers in Punjab and people in Sindh will doom Pakistan.

This excuse wont work. The awam thinks that this was caused by ppp bcz they were evil and corrupt. They believe in reality both these problems can be solved within a year and very easily. They actually believe that after ppp the world of pakistan will enter into an age of beauty however when they wont get this there will be back lash.

This same thing would have happened to imran khan. They would have expected him to solve it all within a year or two and if he had failed then he would have had to face the back lash. it also doesnt help PML N never made itself clear when talkin about load shedding. sometimes 6 months, sometimes 1 year.

consider KPK. In fact it is a province that always had democracy issues. It is weird. ANP established the last government but this time now they have 0 seats.

& TTP Are The Angels there? Wow Friend Wow? Next What Mullaha FM ÇM Of KpK?

Pakistan Muslim League has extended its lead to 126 according to Geo News, Pakistan People's Party has been humiliated while the Awami National Party totally destroyed.

TTP/Taliban is brainchild of Army, was created by the army to further extend it's influence over Pakistan (control the overall narrative of WoT) using "fear-factor". They play deep-bloody politics. Too difficult for you to comprehend, maybe!

Don't lecture me, I am no Indian or an average Joe.

& TTP Are The Angels there? Wow Friend Wow?

Back
Top Bottom