What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

@Hyperion I had been joking about the ganja bardaran winning for some time. But it was just that, a joke, I made it up after reading an article from some fellow or the other on Dawn. Damn! But they actually won hunh. So how much more radicalization are we talking? What are Nawaz's go to strategies when dealing with KSA and the States? He one of those who'll bend the knee?

Last edited by a moderator:
Balla Tut Gaya Hai Abb, tind Sey jhamhooriat Chalian?

What? this is your reply. Buddy you sau fauj jay boot tell me do you know the army job. its not to have martial laws. they are guards and their duty is to protect the borders. leave internal politics to the people. its a good thing democracy is running. i am bummed that imran khan lost but never the less its a good thing democracy is running.

945262_10151651599328383_1184765318_n.png

It has given Pakistan more development than any democracy has given...

brother you don't get it? If you ask me now! what do you want i will be like bring in the army yah....

However since Independence they have been controlling Pakistan directly and indirectly!!! FACT!!!

Moreover development and governance is not their job! they should be protecting the border and that's where they failed too.li

The amount of Damage they have done to Pakistan since independence! no one can ever achieve that be it india or taliban!

stop protecting the army generals i feel sorry for the soldiers though.

Yes Its Not A Time For ÌK !s Musical Drama, NaYa Pakistan? Its Now Gaya Pakistan? To Save That It Takes a Lot More Thn Attending, PTI,s Music Festivals Which, Yar Log On PDF Calls TaBdilli?lol

Bhai I am not happy either way, so depressed because this nation has to rise but everything always goes wrong. The Naya Pakistan was to be a place where development could be ensured. If Pakistani peoplre don't come to the street then bring in the Army and punish these fools for the big mouth. CJ has humiliated Mushy and Ganja has the audacity to threaten Fauj.

Rumor.

PTI has refused to accept results in certain constituencies. Press conference to follow.

Any confirmation?
Friend, ik,s Battle Been Won, Bt Pakistan,s Battle Been Losted, Balla Is Broken, Let It Go?

@pakistan

Foreign Minister: Prince Saud Al-Faisal
Secretary Intelligence / ISI / MI: Prince Bandar bin Sultan
Minister of Finance: Honorable Chidambaram Palaniappan
Deputy Prime Minister: John Forbes Kerry.

......... should I continue?

@Hyperion I had been joking about the ganja bardaran winning for some time. But it was just that, a joke, I made it up after reading an article from some fellow or the other on Dawn. Damn! But they actually won hunh. So how much more radicalization are we talking? What are Nawaz's go to strategies when dealing with KSA and the States? He one of those who'll bend the knee?

Last edited by a moderator:

Basically this is the guy who supports extremists elements that kill shia's

Seems like everyone voted for their own ethnic group. Punjabi Sharif leading in Punjab, Sindhi Zardari leading in Sindh and Pashtun Imran Khan leading in KPK.

Except nawaz is actually kashmiri and zardari is actually Baluchi. So no. :laugh:

The balla has done very well. What has the eagle achieved?

Eagle Still Flying high, by Nt Comming In the Trap, & Soon Will Prove It In Short Time, Bt Where Is Naya Pakistan? Ohh I see all It Meant Was Ganjey Ka Gaya Pakistan? 5 Saal Tabdili Mien Laga Diya yaa Ganwaa Diya?lol

The balla has done very well. What has the eagle achieved?

Ignore him yaar now he will say that in a few months you will see what the eagle will achieve. i was right. :P

Except nawaz is actually kashmiri and zardari is actually Baluchi. So no. :laugh:

He Actully Right! Cause Imran Is A Pathan Bt Born In Punjab, So He Is A Punjabi Pathan, Zardari Is A Baluchi Born In Sindh, & yes Nawaz Is A Punjabi Kashmiri?

Yara, Army is like steroids, having long term side affects, which outweigh any benefits. Pakistan needs surgery to fix the problem, pills have destroyed the immune system completely, and can result in complete organ failure. I hope this helps.

It has given Pakistan more development than any democracy has given...

Back
Top Bottom