What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

well about half of kpk decision is still too come so with some more seats they can make their govt.

Good results.

Anyway

MQM - the only party in the world that defeats its opponents by 50,000 votes to nil (0)...... Amazing!

Another place....Straight 1 lakh Vote - MQM FTW! Kiya baat hai !!

Nabeel Gabool of MQM won by 1 lakh, 80,000 votes....how did they even count within 4 hours?

For KPK, Does it mean that Punjab, Sindh, Baloch has been celebrating Eid on wrong day all the time?

So KPK voted for PTI because a lot of innocent people died in the drone strikes and IK was against drone attacks... and Punjab didn't give a **** because the drones never made it to Punjab? issey kehtay hein nazzriyay kee taqleed.

Congratulations to PTI for getting almost double the seats than what MQM has ever managed and putting themselves forward as the third or second biggest force for sure.

Anyway COME ON PML-N....COMPLETELY FINISH PPP OUT, KNOCK THE PPP OUT FOREVER. GIVE A KNOCKOUT PUNCH, SWEEPING EVERYWHERE !!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ay-11-may-2013-updates-295.html#ixzz2T2QkHGLZ

What? this is your reply. Buddy you sau fauj jay boot tell me do you know the army job. its not to have martial laws. they are guards and their duty is to protect the borders. leave internal politics to the people. its a good thing democracy is running. i am bummed that imran khan lost but never the less its a good thing democracy is running.

Every Thing You Said If It Means damocrazy, Thn I Want Everytime A Marshallaw Be Imposed, Fake Winning Of Elections Never Be Called Democracy anywhere In The World? Execpt Pakistan?
Tutay Hoay Ballay Ka Maza Kiyon Nahi Latey? Tabdili Aa Nahi Rahi Hai, Aa Gayai Hai, Sarkar Ganjey Ki Tind Sey? Mubarak Hoo, App Ko Tind Wali Jhamhooriat?lol

man i have been up all night. going to doze off too. Well maybe by the time i wake up they would win couple of more seats in KPK.

Every Thing You Said If It Means damocrazy, Thn I Want Everytime A Marshallaw Be Imposed, Fake Winning Of Elections Never Be Called Democracy Evet In The World?

What is "Marshallaw" ?

Eagle Still Flying high, by Nt Comming In the Trap, & Soon Will Prove It In Short Time, Bt Where Is Naya Pakistan? Ohh I see all It Meant Was Ganjey Ka Gaya Pakistan? 5 Saal Tabdili Mien Laga Diya yaa Ganwaa Diya?lol

Could the eagle not see the trap from Dubai?

@Hyperion We going to see more LeJ types and stuff? I read a massive report compiled just this April on radicalization in Punjab, posted it here and had tagged you. Didn't sit too well with the fellows here if you get my meaning. Since it was prepared according to "mil-spec" so no political intel was present ergo no fingers pointed but reading between the lines it hinted at the ruling party's patronage- which can only mean Ganja bradran.

But damn! It can't be as bad as your last post suggests, at least he's no friend to us. Imran took some heat on this forum a few weeks back coz he wanted to settle some stuff with us, BUT he wanted to do so with dignity. I think the part in bold would have gone a long way towards good. Anyway, its all academic now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good results.

Anyway

MQM - the only party in the world that defeats its opponents by 50,000 votes to nil (0)...... Amazing!

Another place....Straight 1 lakh Vote - MQM FTW! Kiya baat hai !!

Nabeel Gabool of MQM won by 1 lakh, 80,000 votes....how did they even count within 4 hours?

For KPK, Does it mean that Punjab, Sindh, Baloch has been celebrating Eid on wrong day all the time?

So KPK voted for PTI because a lot of innocent people died in the drone strikes and IK was against drone attacks... and Punjab didn't give a **** because the drones never made it to Punjab? issey kehtay hein nazzriyay kee taqleed.

Congratulations to PTI for getting almost double the seats than what MQM has ever managed and putting themselves forward as the third or second biggest force for sure.

Anyway COME ON PML-N....COMPLETELY FINISH PPP OUT, KNOCK THE PPP OUT FOREVER. GIVE A KNOCKOUT PUNCH, SWEEPING EVERYWHERE !!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ay-11-may-2013-updates-295.html#ixzz2T2QkHGLZ

Lets Hve A Rock & roll Ganjey just Bold Pti Out Of Grounds, Wht Pti Will Achive except Sitting In Gallries In ÑA? Or Giving Medals Of Hounnor To Mullaha FM ! Who Made It Possible for Pti To Get So Many Seats From KPK By Attacking ÀNP, Super Rigging By PTI With Allaince Of TTp?

Yes, expect more trouble. Difference? This time expect the infiltrators to be made in Punjab. Good luck.

@Hyperion We going to see more LeJ types and stuff? I read a massive report compiled just this April on radicalization in Punjab, posted it here and had tagged you. Didn't sit too well with the fellows here if you get my meaning. Since it was prepared according to "mil-spec" so no political intel was present ergo no fingers pointed but reading between the lines it hinted at the ruling party's patronage- which can only mean Ganja bradran.

But damn! It can't be as bad as your last post suggests, at least he's no friend to us. Imran took some heat on this forum a few weeks back coz he wanted to settle some stuff with us, BUT he wanted to do so with dignity. I think the part in bold would have gone a long way towards good. Anyway, its all academic now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom