What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Kids Questions Are Like That?
If He Wants To Succed, He Need To Show Up How Can A Trap Commando, Can Break Every Trap In His Way? For This He Needs To Do A Action, To Set A Brave, & clever Example? Which Exactly He Is Doing Now, Wait For Action In Few Days?
Bt What About Ik, With Tutey Hoa Ballay Key Sath? Badal Gya Pakistan Yaa Nikal Gaya Pakistan?

Yes brother, Pakistan has changed. Millions of people have voted an honest former cricketer to power. He has won around 35 seats from zero seats, a whole province. He did not need to topple a sitting Prime Minister and lock him up to achieve this.

When has in the history of Pakistan millions of people voted a Retired General to power? Give me just 1 (one) seraf aik example brother.

They already were...we here always thought it was the tribal areas that bred the LeT which came after us, turns out over the last 12 yeas, 95 percent cadre active and dead were Punjabi and trained in GB..but from Punjab with active support. Ganjas doing their master's bidding. But then its far too speculative to try and pin the masters.

Damn man IK seemed like such a solid bet. Inexperienced maybe but he has a touch. What will be PTI's game plan for the next 5 years, you guys can't give up.

Game plan is govern the crap out of KPK and turn it into a prosperous place, that way they can get the stigma that Imran is inexperienced. The only reason why he lost was because Nawaz propagating that Imran is inexperienced and got people to fear for their future under him. Nawaz won through deceit, but people will realize this and vote in PTI during the 2018 elections.

If all goes according to plan, they'll be able to show off that they governed KPK properly and IK is no longer inexperienced. When that happens, add in Nawaz' extreme incompetence, and we got a 2018 PTI victory.

PTI won more seats in KPK then Punjab?

all that jalsa,s...crowds

this don't add up!

on this this thought i will call it a night! see you tomorrow guys! hope to hear some good news.:pakistan:

KPK will improve. I'm happy! :D

Agreed. :tup:

Yaraa do you think certain umm. "forces" will let that happen? If I were gunning for IK this would be a god sent for me, confined largely to a single province means easier to identify, easier to target and easier to get at- a simplified kill-loop, no? If you want to take away the vision plank you just ensure that you can hamper IK and PTI just enough so that they cannot achieve any roaring success coz that's how the common sheeple make a contrast. Make it look mediocre and and it will be worse..after all PML-N can afford mediocrity but NOT so for PTI given the high expectations and the dangers that any downer carries with its self.

Nawaz with minimum effort can build on Punjab's existing infra- probably even run it as a profit making operation by letting the khandan and his own jamaat dip in their fingers and then contrast that with IK who'll have to improve the hitherto neglected KPK...the sheeple will buy it without looking at the fact that Nawaz started from more than half way past the starting line while IK got running from the Stadium's entrance.

Besides @Armstrong seemed to be stating that PTI didn't have the majority required even in KPK, as in they were the largest vote earners but short of the 50 or so required for the majority, clarify that bit yaara?

Last edited by a moderator:
Add Rana/Shaikh/Chaudri @ end of your name, and you're good to win in Punjab. Unfortunate!

By 2018, hopefully people will be educated enough to get rid of Sardarism and Chaudaryism and family dynasties like the Bhuttos.

For first time in my life I googled Pakistan News before pulling down my pants in the morning(you know what I mean :P ) .... Feels great to see people so enthusiastically coming out and vote....

No threats could keep Pakistanis inside their homes this time around... great going folks...:pakistan:

So how many PDF members went out to vote?:what:

Back
Top Bottom