What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

For first time in my life I googled Pakistan News before pulling down my pants in the morning(you know what I mean :P ) .... Feels great to see people so enthusiastically coming out and vote....

No threats could keep Pakistanis inside their homes this time around... great going folks...:pakistan:

So how many PDF members went out to vote?:what:

I wanted to vote, but ECP rejected the supreme court's request to have over seas Pakistanis vote, because of lack of funds and logistical support.

I can say right now, with extreme confidence, the election results would be a lot if expats were allowed to vote.

Agreed. Naturalized-Punjabi, would you settle for that?

Imran Khan also falls in the same topic. He grew up in Punjab, speaks Punjabi etc...Being 'Naturalized Punjabi' he is unable to win.

can somebody please tell me, if PTI would be able to form government in KP because Armstrong said we need 5o seats?

@Dillinger Yes, Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif will send thousands of Mujahideen to liberate Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Both parties are Fiscal Conservative parties who have heavily relied on the Islamic vote and they've won. On the otherhand, all the secularist parties have been humiliated during this election.

So yes, do expect Jihad-e-Kashmir 2.0 sponsored by Pakistan with surplus fighters coming from Afghanistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is IK organizin storming of Islamabad???

Why? They came second place, they have nothing to be upset about.

@Dillinger Yes, Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif will send thousands of Mujahideen to liberate Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Both parties are Fiscal Conservative parties who have heavily relied on the Islamic vote and they've won. On the otherhand, the all secularist parties have been humiliated during this election.

So yes, do expect Jihad-e-Kashmir 2.0 sponsored by Pakistan with surplus fighters coming from Afghanistan.

I hope you're being sarcastic, because nothing you've predicted is realistic, nor will it happen.

By 2018, hopefully people will be educated enough to get rid of Sardarism and Chaudaryism and family dynasties like the Bhuttos.

but till that time i don't think Pakistan will remain. Half will be bought by Saudia and the rest by America..

He's already won KPK, PTI has already announced, and it has already been confirmed by GEO news, that PTI will form the KP government.

PTI to form government in KP, says Asad Umar | Pakistan - geo.tv

lol, I may have crashed Geo's website, by linking them and sending more traffic than they can handle.

but till that time i don't think Pakistan will remain. Half will be bought by Saudia and the rest by America..

Have faith. Nawaz is incompetent, but even he has enough sense to keep Pakistan together and at least try to fix Pakistan's problems. One thing Nawaz is not is corrupt. Incompetent? yes, hateful? yes, ignorant about non-punjabis? yes, corrupt? No.

Both parties are Fiscal Conservative parties who have heavily relied on the Islamic vote and they've won. On the otherhand, the all secularist parties have been humiliated during this election.

lol doesn't matter..more fodder. I came to the thread coz I saw Hype..he's a friend and I value his opinion highly...I wanted to get that opinion and I did. Other than that good day to you and your thousands..Kashmir has enough ground to bury them.

Things are very clear, ECP is sold out from before, they didn't introduced electronic voting system and proceeded with the same old fashioned ballot boxes, easy to cheat and steal votes. Im sure IK won hell lot of seats but he is turned down by ganjas due to fraud. we will all witness the destruction of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom