What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Punjab just surprised me. they chose many of those sardars over new people. This one can point to lack of education and literacy. Surprising as such people will always drag down Pakistan bcz of their own personal motives.

[Supporters of Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz and Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf resorted to stone-pelting and violence during a clash in Rawalapindi.One person died and several others were wounded in the clash.

43181010152438934112925.jpg

:lol:

yes. but i'm keeping in mind the ind seats, they do move towards the leading party.

So it's PML(N)'s turn to rule both in centre & Punjab then? Oh well.. it would be fun to see NS taking Prime Ministerial oath from Zardari... & Zardari must be thinking now 'had I known this before... wouldn't have given up 582b':omghaha:

Why people votes for Nawaz Sharif, what does he good for Pakistan? If he won, we have to request COAS Kiyani to coup the government again- deja vu! :D

Ab main dekhta hun kaisay Nawaz Sharif motorway banata hai Lahore se Karachi tak, Lahore say aur places tak, Economic tiger, metro bus in whole country and most of all...prepare for kargil report and ISI role in 26/11 to be handed over to India.

look at MQM guys they are getting over 100000 votes while the opposition is getting hardky anything ......uff itni rigging

Back
Top Bottom