What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Are you PML-N supporters in your mind??? :what:

You are not taking 2/3rd majority required to form the government, So its better not to waste time here and pull out your pockets to buy some independent candidates..

For Now let us Enjoy....:pakistan:

Lullz I am a PTI supporter but not a besharam like you. Take it gracefully instead of making excuse.

What are you talking about, most of my family voted for PTI.

Every body did this...but sad thing is our families don't live in Khanewal and Kabirwala and such.

When You Know Everything Why thn support This damocrazy, That Your Sin, so punishment Is 5 Years Under Ganjaa Shb, Its Not Army,s Fault? Its The Peoples Fault?
Go & In List Urself For A Dangerous Dharna?lol R U Ready ! No More Damocrazy In pakistan

I wouldn't have to support it, if the army would have instead took power within the last 5 years. what other option was there on the table. Of course people are at fault if they elect these fools, hence Army needs to Man up and just take power from these fools. However you need to understand bhai, Pakistan is in a difficult situation where it needs a mandate not just for the awaam but the international community so that we can progress forward. My only criticism of IK was that he should have joined TUQ and do a revolution and change Pakistan. No revolution or drastic change can occur without bloodshed.

Tahafuz e Pakistan ‏@DrAQ_Khan 1m
NA 51, PML N wins from Rural Rawalpindi

@nuclearpak...... Bro massive rigging by MQM, trust me they don't even deserve a spit at their face..

PML isn't that far behind in some areas either.

But overall, seems pretty clean.

Last edited by a moderator:
they are game changers. wait for FATA seats

They indeed are. infact they are the biggest game changers. Looks like more interesting 5 years to come. Nawaz stance against army wont last.

BKAFK7oCMAAX_ri.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom