What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

What this elections shows.. is what IVE been saying all along.

Pakistanis..and specifically Punjabis are not done with personality worship politics.
This has little to do with ethnicity.. but local culture.
PTI should have used a pragmatic approach and taken in some lotas with people power.
Cleaning CAN be done later.

Oddly people were expecting PTI to be a major part of Punjab.. apparently not.

One thing to note is that PTI has lost from 2 provinces Punjab as well as Sindh.
Which is because of lack of education among people of these provinces....

But people are more concerned about Punjab because majority of seats it has in NA...

Is 66000 vote victory for IK a BIG one? I remember that Gandhis or Vajpayee or Advani win generally by over 200000 votes (and their competition wins lower than 5000 votes)... So, wondering if it is a question of size of the constituency or number of people who voted or that it was a case where the second placed person also got good number of votes?

PNLN:112
PTI:38
PPP:32
IND:23
JUI:8
MQM:7
PMLQ:5
JI:3
ANP:0
Others:18

246/272 still 26 game changers left

not final results( according to %POLL)

These results are only from 5-30% polling stations, 70% rehta hai bhai, kia pata kuch hojaye?;)

BTW, I agree with @Oscar, Punjab and Sindh is still stuck in those personality politics and worship politics.

Last edited by a moderator:
BKAFK7oCMAAX_ri.jpg:large

Yeah...rigging eh?

لاہور کے علاقے قومی اسلمبلی حلقہ 123 کے پی ٹی آئی کے امیدوارعاطف چوہدری وہ ہیں جنہوں نے اپنی برطانیہ کی نیشنیلٹی چھوڑ دی الیکشن لڑنے کے لیے انکے مقابلے میں لاہور کے قبضہ مافیا ڈاکو ملک پرویز لڑ کر جیت گئے۔ پنجاب والو کی سوچ عقل کو سلام۔

Hail the rule of constitution and democracy.

Pti supporters were so sure for a 2/3rd majority, but I didn’t even thought that pml-n could secure simple majority. Now it looks like that PML-n would end up getting simple majority.
But still good job by PTI, i didnt expected they could cross 30.

PMLN:113
PTI:38
PPP:32
IND:24 @Spring Onion (1 more added)
JUI:8
MQM:7
PMLQ:5
JI:3
ANP:0
Others:19

248/272

Last edited by a moderator:
First I am not crying, just stating what happened to me and my team of TR's in Lahore NA-121. We're not some nerdz like you who run to Jaddah or London to save their arse, we're men with guts and we dealt with it the best we could like a man. Stop poking your nose everywhere. I was just updating about the attitude shown by our own candidates both of whom were new and were contesting their first ever elections, they just did blunders. You sitting in Bangkok and giving lectures to us who are risking their lives for this country, so stop being a smART arse ******..

I Hve Done Enough, In Battle Field For Pakistan, & still Doing Better Job Thn U ! Burger Kids?
So Now Watch My Lip,s & Bow Your Head To The Ganja PM Og Pakistan With Your Kaptan with A Broken Bat, & A Head Damocrazy Can Never Works In Pakistan, Told You Guys cant Win Against Nawaz With All Local Admin In His Hands?
But Thn You Guys Thought Your Kaptan Has Got Quaid E Aazm,s Soul
Inside His Body?
Thats It, Now Face The Defeat & Surrnder to Ganja Azam Of Pakistan!
Dont act Like You Was In Some Kind Of panipatt Or Kargill, You Went With Ur Loolypop Came Back With Defeated Face, Mind & Heart?

Pti supporters were so sure for a 2/3rd majority, but I didn’t even thought that pml-n could secure simple majority. Now it looks like that PML-n would end up getting simple majority.
But still good job by PTI, i didnt expected they could cross 30.

They won't get a simple majority, they would still need a coalition.

Abhi film baki hai dost.

Is 66000 vote victory for IK a BIG one? I remember that Gandhis or Vajpayee or Advani win generally by over 200000 votes (and their competition wins lower than 5000 votes)... So, wondering if it is a question of size of the constituency or number of people who voted or that it was a case where the second placed person also got good number of votes?

There is also an extent of personality worship in India.. and if some friends of mine are to be believed.. then to a greater extent than Pakistan when it comes to rural areas. However, the voter percentage in India is higher along with a lot more people.

Back
Top Bottom