What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

This time if they do rigging, Pakistani awaam will come to the streets and hang these fools.....the revolution is coming.

update for @Last Hope

NA 62-Jhelum I: Chaudry Muhammad Saqlain (Unofficial Result: PML-N leading for now - Geo News)
NA 63-Jhelum II: Mirza Saeed Mehmood

PP 24-Jhelum I: Lieutenant Colonel (Retired) Muhammad Taj
PP 25-Jhelum II: Chaudry Abid Hussain
PP 26-Jhelum III: Usman-ur-Rahman Chohan
PP 27-Jhelum IV: Chaudry Tahir Asif

NA 120 Sawat.......PTI Swati leading... PMLN 2nd

Kohat... PTI leading.... PMLN 2nd

NA 56.... IK leading with Huge Margin.....

Na 56 Imran khan in lead with 810 votes from hanif abbasi

Polling station has been sealed because Saad Rafique of PML-N creating mess and I myself protested against him and his wife and had a fight with them....by a voter

Last edited by a moderator:
The language which is coming from MQM supporters is a clear indication of the kind of culture they have and the kind of upbringing they have. Do yourselves a big favour, and start learning how to behave like PAKISTANIS and not your brothers across the border. The next time any threats are made or any foul language is used by any MQM cockroach against our great Pakistani hero, a formal complaint will be made with the FIA Cyber Crime Wing and you will suffer the consequences. Learn to behave as a PAKISTANI, not a hood rat from across the border......Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan FB OFFICIAL

Polling ended in all constituencies of the country, except for certain Karachi constituencies.

@MansoorGeoNews NA111 Ajmal cheema of PTI entered into female pol-station and grab the neck of lady presiding officer & abused!NAYA PAKISTAN

What he did was wrong and should get his punishment.

IK NS jaise log 800 800 vote le rahe hain jab keh MQM ka joker b 15000 le raha dont know itne votes ayee kaha se :s

Kuch Aasman se tapky hain... kuch zameen se uggay hain.... kyouke insano ne to iyny kabhi nahi diye hongy....

I want elections again in Karachi!
And the entire election commission staff should ONLY BE CONSISTS of the military!
I just watched so many pictures and videos in which MQM and PML-N ghundes cheating their way through...

My blood is boiling!!

Back
Top Bottom