What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

601757_10151387888191766_845987998_n.jpg

I was waiting for this result :)

MQM should be disqualified and charges of terrorism should be placed on this party for the mayhem they have caused in Karachi. The length these people will go to get a vote shatters every aspect of democracy. Shame on you MQM. ............Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan

Do you want to get bombarded with the never-ending stories of qurbanis of the self-proclaimed banyan e Pakistan?

Election Commission Pakistan condemning Pakistani media for giving unofficial results. Thinks Pakistani media maybe acquiring the results from Jinns. Media's behaviour will be investigated in due course.

The media should be covering the voting and any potential abuse of the process, but they should not not be giving out unofficial results at this stage.

Na mujhay lecture deney ka shouk hai na hi maine kaha k doodh ki dhuli hai ... Iss siyasat k hammam mai sab nangey hain ... I just talking about to propagate negative thing against 1 party ... While infact people of Karachi like to see them in power ... JI, PPP, ANP badnam e zamana MQM-H always all forces get united against 1 party ... If you condemn all parties which have militant wings then ... I don't any problem ... Maine Karachi mai MQM sameet in sab parties ki badmashi dekhi hai .....

Agreed.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom