What's new

Pakistan Eager To Bolster Trade Ties With India

your earn respect by being fair and reasonable, India is far from being reasonable, so In my opinion no trade till Kashmir is settled and those who killed Muslims in Gujarat are brought to justice.

We are tow different people, you worship cows we eat them, you drink urine, we think it is despicable, I am not saying all of you but even if it is one person , it is one to many for us.

we also fear that you might mix this urine in the foods because I have heard it being done in India, so trade has to be only done if these things can be clarified and kept clear and inspected by an independent authority And to do this will cost an arm and a leg, so trade will be a hard thing to do with India keeping in mid all the facts as noted, unless Indian can convince Pakistan other wise.

I read that mods will be severe towards trolls....lets see how serious were they???

Really? Then keep waiting till the sun becomes a red giant or till the stars start winking out, signalling the end of the universe! :P

Yours is a stupid worthless opinion. You're stuck in a time warp. The Kashmir issue has passed its expiry date. Move on...There's a whole new world outside your 'Kashmir' cocoon.
And your filthy language will change the stance to what you say. a dude short of civilized words.

did you not see the million man march in UK. dude.

And your filthy language will change the stance to what you say. a dude short of civilized words.

did you not see the million man march in UK. dude.
Seems you've not had the advantage of education in the English medium. What was the 'filthy language' I used? None!

And yes, I did see the so called 'Million March' with less than a couple of hundred flag wavers throwing bottles and eggs at your future Prime Minister. Sure was a comedy circus! :lol:

Trade is extremely healthy between Pakistan and India so I don't really see the point of this statement :undecided:

Then why are you guys demanding respect? Learn to earn it!

And learn to respect your elder brother. That's what we're taught since childhood! :D

We don't demand respect but equality, And Pakistan is 1 day elder than Union of India :angel:

We don't demand respect but equality, And Pakistan is 1 day elder than Union of India :angel:
Choote bro ke liye dil bada rakkho .... galti pe maaf karo aur chocolate baato every day :D
saari zidd poori karo :D
Idhar udhar shikayat mat karo

Choote bro ke liye dil bada rakkho .... galti pe maaf karo aur chocolate baato every day :D
saari zidd poori karo :D
Idhar udhar shikayat mat karo

Sab se choota bhai zaida ladala hota hai or pitai bhi os ki zaida hote hai :pop:

Yes Pakistan is 1 day older than India , and theoritically Pakistan is THE ELDER BROTHER , but the younger brother is the 3rd largest economy and a global market after 68 years while the elder brother got ruined by Americans and Talibans and became a failed state while chasing after Kashmir . Sad .

Back
Top Bottom