What's new

Pakistan Eager To Bolster Trade Ties With India

Seems you've not had the advantage of education in the English medium. What was the 'filthy language' I used? None!

And yes, I did see the so called 'Million March' with less than a couple of hundred flag wavers throwing bottles and eggs at your future Prime Minister. Sure was a comedy circus! :lol:

using your predictions and saying future PM, why do you Indian jump the gun, are you a fortune teller or future predictor. very strange, assume things that are not yet decided, they were million according tp the march holders but according to Indians it will be lot less, so what else is new, spin it your way.

point is the oppression/ killings/raping of Muslim Kashmiris brought to the fore front in London.

Yes Pakistan is 1 day older than India , and theoritically Pakistan is THE ELDER BROTHER , but the younger brother is the 3rd largest economy and a global market after 68 years while the elder brother got ruined by Americans and Talibans and became a failed state while chasing after Kashmir . Sad .
it is not due to Kashmir, but due to war imposed on us for our stance against an entity Pakistan thinks is oppressing/killing innocents, whereas you like raping and killings of innocent Kashmirs.

Pakistan has spent trillion dollars on this war and has scrificed hundereds, Pakistan believe that those who stands against innocnet killings and raping so it will contnue to stand by those. on the other hand you guys believe in what is known to all..

Last edited:
using your predictions and saying future PM, why do you Indian jump the gun, are you a fortune teller or future predictor. very strange, assume things that are not yet decided, they were million according tp the march holders but according to Indians it will be lot less, so what else is new, spin it your way.

point is the oppression/ killings/raping of Muslim Kashmiris brought to the fore front in London.

it is not due to Kashmir, but due to war imposed on us for our stance against an entity Pakistan thinks is oppressing/killing innocents, whereas you like raping and killings of innocent Kashmirs.

Pakistan has spent trillion dollars on this war and has scrificed hundereds, Pakistan believe that those who stands against innocnet killings and raping so it will contnue to stand by those. on the other hand you guys believe in what is known to all..
Your entire nation is wasting money and lives on something of no importance . Let's be rational , what will you do with this piece of land even if you get it from India ? Your people are already suffering in whatever land you have , your economy is failing , and still you want burden of one more state and millions of mouth to feed ? Trust me brother this has been an ego game for Pakistan and this ego is ruining your country . As much as I sometimes hate Pakistan but I do feel sad too when I think that it's not India that's taking the damage from all these . Even the continous cross-border firing is bleeding you , literally and economically while our economy is way too big now to even think before wasting ammo . Your leaders should reconsider the decision .

I read that mods will be severe towards trolls....lets see how serious were they???
You call me troll, yoiu Indians are despicable twisitng the facts when told the truth, dude, Pakistan is a Muslim country and Muslims have been prohibited from buying any thing which might be contaminated with haram things, and you call it trolling, you should be banned for calling me troll for the legit reason about trade with India.
I read that mods will be severe towards trolls....lets see how serious were they???
It is a legit concern dude, about contamination of edible things coming from India, Islam prohibits any such contamination, dude, why would Mod not see this and not see your blame on me when it is so clear, it is a legit reason, you Indians are spin masters, but you can not use mod for your spins.

Your entire nation is wasting money and lives on something of no importance . Let's be rational , what will you do with this piece of land even if you get it from India ? Your people are already suffering in whatever land you have , your economy is failing , and still you want burden of one more state and millions of mouth to feed ? Trust me brother this has been an ego game for Pakistan and this ego is ruining your country . As much as I sometimes hate Pakistan but I do feel sad too when I think that it's not India that's taking the damage from all these . Even the continous cross-border firing is bleeding you , literally and economically while our economy is way too big now to even think before wasting ammo . Your leaders should reconsider the decision .

did i not answer your quarries many times over, you keep repeating the same thing again and again, my question to you is why it concerns you about economy of Pakistan, you just free the imprisoned people and let them decide their future. And never mind about economy of Pakistan.

You call me troll, yoiu Indians are despicable twisitng the fscts when told the truth, dude, Pakistan is a Musllim country and Muslims have been prohibited from buying any thing which might be contaminated with haram things, and you call it trollong, you should be banned for calling me troll for the legit reason for

It is a legit concern dude, about contamination of edible things coming from India, Islam prohibits any such contamination, dude, why would Mod not see this and not see your blame on me when it is so clear, it is a legit reason, you Indians are spin masters, but you can not use mod for your spins.

did i not answer your quarries many times over, you keep repeating the same thing again and again, my question to you is why it concerns you about economy of Pakistan, you just free the imprisoned people and let them decide their future. And never mind about economy of Pakistan.
no one is holding the people back dude , we would appreciate offloading bit of population since we are over-populated . take away all your people but not the land . :P

no one is holding the people back dude , we would appreciate offloading bit of population since we are over-populated . take away all your people but not the land . :P
it is none of our business what you do with your people as long as you do not kill them or rape their women arbitrarily, Dude. decisions about land of Kashmir is vital for justice and partition and promises, if there is to be peace and progress in the continent than bullies will have to stop bullying and all things must be decided on the bases of facts, truth and people's wishes. specially Kashmiris.
After all you call yourself the biggest Democracy of the world so put your money where your mouth is.

it is none of our business what you do with your people as long as you do not kill them or rape their women arbitrarily, Dude. decisions about land of Kashmir is vital for justice and partition and promises, if there is to be peace and progress in the continent than bullies will have to stop bullying and all things must be decided on the bases of facts, truth and people's wishes. specially Kashmiris.
few cases of rapes by army do happen there , won't disagree and killing and torture happens to anti-indian kashmiris only . there's no such communal violence in anywhere else in india except kashmir and those anti-indians are responsible . if you throw stones at the army continously someday they will get pissed and fire few rounds , it's inevitiable . Also before poining fingers at india you should look after balochistan . people there too want to be free for valid reasons . ;)

few cases of rapes by army do happen there , won't disagree and killing and torture happens to anti-indian kashmiris only . there's no such communal violence in anywhere else in india except kashmir and those anti-indians are responsible . if you throw stones at the army continously someday they will get pissed and fire few rounds , it's inevitiable . Also before poining fingers at india you should look after balochistan . people there too want to be free for valid reasons . ;)
Now in Baluchistan India are interfering and that is why we have to keep up with Arms, bur why is Baluchistan your business, in Kashmir you keep 40 45 divisions of your Army in simple it means 500,000 armed men, if it was as you said few people than why 500, 000 soldiers are kept in Kashmir.

According to record so far 80,000 kashmiris have been killed and 120,00 in jails, and you say few.

You call me troll, yoiu Indians are despicable twisitng the facts when told the truth, dude, Pakistan is a Muslim country and Muslims have been prohibited from buying any thing which might be contaminated with haram things, and you call it trolling, you should be banned for calling me troll for the legit reason about trade with India.

GET WELL SOON.

And you go drink what ever you like, but do not expect Pakistan to buy haram things.

Who is selling you things....go buy from the atheist pig eating Chinese. They definitely aren't haram...as it is smeared in your favorite Pig meat.

Who is selling you things....go buy from the atheist pig eating Chinese. They definitely aren't haram...as it is smeared in your favorite Pig meat.
Chinese never put videos of drinking cow urine on internet and than boast about it being a cure for diabetes.and many other deceases, they never claim that pig is mixed in tooth paste and in other commodities.

Now in Baluchistan India are interfering and that is why we have to keep up with Arms, bur why is Baluchistan your business, in Kashmir you keep 40 45 divisions of your Army in simple it means 500,000 armed men, if it was as you said few people than why 500, 000 soldiers are kept in Kashmir.

According to record so far 80,000 kashmiris have been killed and 120,00 in jails, and you say few.
Whatever we are doing in Balochistan is none of our business just like whatever you are doing in Kashmir is none of your business. India will stop supporting BLA the moment you get off Kashmir. We don't give rat *** about your Balochistan province , it's yours to handle none of our business but since you don't respect us in the Kashmir we will continue to destabilize Balochistan .

Back
Top Bottom