What's new

Pakistan Didn't Pay a Penny for South Asia University; India Stops Midway

It is expected from Pakistan but I hate the very fact that India stopped paying midway.. Education in SAARC needs to be the top priority.. we don't care Pakistan pay or not they can very well invest the amount on more of those lal masjid type madarsas as that is the best thing to help Pakistan..
Thank you Afghanistan for being the role model and showing even India what it takes to stick to your promise!! I think India should get back on the funds and keep the promise of setting the university for the good of students of SAARC specially the students from Afghanistan..

Well remember the fiscal deficit control program?? Our great governments will cut funds from defense and education at the drop of a hat...but ask for pay hike and they can get that bill passed even in non-working parliament...Pathetic!!

No Pakistani student though because I believe they don't deserve it..
Not required...let's not punish deserving kids for stupid government...It is like saying we should have denied Indian students for all the years Indian government didn't pay...

Stop taking the poster is question seriously!! He is an idiot at best the Indian counterpart of that AzadPakistan... guy from Pakistan!! TBH, I am yet to find one post of his that makes any sense!!

You are right...i will avoid him...thnxs...

.they prefer taking the dirty fish out to keep the pond fresh
Now who`s duty is to take that fish out of pond????Ours??? no.Its ur duty as indians to keep these kind of fish out and as a whole show respect to other countries` students.Only then our behaviour will change

?? is it even making sense?? Pakistan is not doing a favor to India...this is a bloody SAARC initiative...however gullible and blind people can't see

Take my advice...please stop commenting further on this...because whatever you are writing right now is coming out wrong...

There is no such thing like Indian Sikh or NRI sikh...no denying the fact that you would see more resentment among NRI sikhs against India than people here...but then aren't we responsible for this?? Most of the NRI sikhs are people who faced the wrath of their own country during 84 riots and a decade of terrorism with no sight of justice even after 4 decades...Now simply looking at NRI sikhs as Pak sympathizers and Hindu haters is just plain absurd!!

However sane people don't look like this...they prefer taking the dirty fish out to keep the pond fresh...question is are you among sane folks??

You guys stop our money for more then 37 years and talk about justice? take the money from that and return us the remaining amount with interest to us.

Horus, I'm going to hold you to your promise you made that the new generation = new way of thinking.

This university could be the hotbed of great interaction between students and academia from each of the countries, coming together to promote great cultural bonds. Where students would get to experience an education that would introduce them to the various member countries rich culture and history.

You would see students from all over the world joining this university and not just from the region. Imagine having that level of cultural exchange. Education of this sorts is a beautiful thing. Don't let the poison of bias blind you.

for the bold part indeed true but the real issue is that Hindu extremist groups already are against such interaction and they will not let it happen. Plus if i am not wrong the Indian govt mismanaged the affairs of this project and India itself is not paying its share

I'd say Toronto overall and UBC (Vancouver School of Economics) for econ. Both will give you a very good range of options in terms of jobs and masters programs. McGill is prestigious as well and should get you a good job, it doesn't have a great econ department though.
Hi it's me again, I have to finish applying to canada by jan 15, can you give me a list of as many universities of canada you have heard of and are good in terms of high paying careers after graduation?
(p.s. I have done my research and I've already applied to McGill and have the apps ready for 3 others but if I could get a final opinion from someone experienced that'd be nice)

Hi it's me again, I have to finish applying to canada by jan 15, can you give me a list of as many universities of canada you have heard of and are good in terms of high paying careers after graduation?
(p.s. I have done my research and I've already applied to McGill and have the apps ready for 3 others but if I could get a final opinion from someone experienced that'd be nice)

Hi, the ones I can think of are Toronto, UBC, McGill, Queens, Western (earlier called Western Ontario), SFU, McMaster and Calgary; roughly in that order. The three in bold, especially the first two, are the ones most likely to result in high paying careers. McGill is very prestigious overall, but has a somewhat weak economics department. Good luck for your applications!

Hi, the ones I can think of are Toronto, UBC, McGill, Queens, Western (earlier called Western Ontario), SFU, McMaster and Calgary; roughly in that order. The three in bold, especially the first two, are the ones most likely to result in high paying careers. McGill is very prestigious overall, but has a somewhat weak economics department. Good luck for your applications!

Toronto and UBC are also the most expensive and McGill not that low, do they have financial aid and scholarships for intl students?
Rn I'm having trouble filling the ouac form only was gonna apply everywhere :P

Back
Top Bottom