What's new

Pakistan develops electronic voting machine

While no system is hack-proof, new technologies can be implemented to make sure you a have dependable system for a National exercise.

What is Hyperledger Fabric? | IBM

"Hyperledger Fabric is an open, proven, enterprise-grade, distributed ledger platform. It has advanced privacy controls so only the data you want shared gets shared among the “permissioned” (known) network participants.

Smart contracts document the business processes you want to automate with self-executing terms between the parties written into lines of code. The code and the agreements contained therein exist across the distributed, decentralized blockchain network. Transactions are trackable and irreversible, creating trust between organizations. This enables businesses to make more informed decisions quicker — saving time, reducing costs, and reducing risks."
You really think our civilian institutions are organized and capable enough to make sure this system doesnt get hacked, i dont think so. Even if ISI was to get involved, the one defence field we lag behind is cyberwar, the usual suspects US and Israel are more accomplished in this than any other country, specially Israel and these are two countries most likely to interfere in Pakistani elections.

You really think our civilian institutions are organized and capable enough to make sure this system doesnt get hacked, i dont think so. Even if ISI was to get involved, the one defence field we lag behind is cyberwar, the usual suspects US and Israel are more accomplished in this than any other country, specially Israel and these are two countries most likely to interfere in Pakistani elections.

Depends on the focus of educational institutions. They're just churning out zombies graduates who can't even google properly. I've seen people open Chrome, type google.com, go to the site and then type their search there. This is so hardwired among the new guys that every time I look at one of my developers searching for something they search like this.

Amb karna is qom ne.

Back
Top Bottom