What's new

Pakistan denies visa to 1,400 Sikh pilgrims

i think sikhs are good people and they themselves feels more comfortable with us pakistanis when they are overseas than they are with other people from india.. but india need to thank pakistan that pakistan is allowing sikhs to come to their country while on the other hand india doesnt let our pakistani players to play in ipl.. this is the real face of india. any indian here who can deny this fact plz reply to the post!
so we should ban visas for sikhs until indians start thinking fairly in all matters related to pakistan..

sb se bara jhut yeh indians ka hota hay k hmesha hm dosty k liyy hath barhatay hayn ,pakistan kabi hath nai barhata magar pakistan sikhs ko to anay ki ijazat daita na indians to ipl main shahrukh agar koi pakistan k liyy statment day day to us ko pakistani kah daitay hayn .. :)...

government should impose a ban on indian Sikh and also close their holy sites
People in Pakistan always complain how incompetent the government is.
So instead of waiting for the government to do anything.....why not order a suicidal jacket and blow yourself at Nankana Sahib

This will close down the holy site and you will get your 72 virgins - A win-win situation for yourself

:D

i think sikhs are good people and they themselves feels more comfortable with us pakistanis when they are overseas than they are with other people from india.. but india need to thank pakistan that pakistan is allowing sikhs to come to their country while on the other hand india doesnt let our pakistani players to play in ipl.. this is the real face of india. any indian here who can deny this fact plz reply to the post!
so we should ban visas for sikhs until indians start thinking fairly in all matters related to pakistan..

sb se bara jhut yeh indians ka hota hay k hmesha hm dosty k liyy hath barhatay hayn ,pakistan kabi hath nai barhata magar pakistan sikhs ko to anay ki ijazat daita na indians to ipl main shahrukh agar koi pakistan k liyy statment day day to us ko pakistani kah daitay hayn .. :)...

Yes very rightly put as always!!

and let me add to what they did to our hockey players, our cyclists etc etc n what they did to the couple in Nepal who were abducted by RAW brought to india tortured them n labeled them as Pakistani terrorists, harassed our comedian shakeel sidique, Jailed Rahat Ali Khan n their mistreatment to our citizens specially our PM who had gone to ajmer shareef!!!!

Now what is that??

We r also humans like them but we cant keep a constant smile on our face when they do such inhuman acts against us.

So instead of waiting for a government.....why not order a suicidal jacket and blow yourself at Nankana Sahib

This will close down the holy site and you will get your 72 virgins - A win-win situation for yourself

read my post#64.

So instead of waiting for a government.....why not order a suicidal jacket and blow yourself at Nankana Sahib

dont worry I will

Pakistan should stop playing Indian games and allow them.

we are playing no game.

Thousands of Sikhs including those from India were issued visas.

These few hundreds were denied because they failed to fulfill visa requirement.

The other day an India based organisation threatened to send organised Sikh groups to Bangladesh for pilgrimage because Pakistan imposed a valid condition of submiting the Passport 15 days prior for issuance of Visa and Pakistan hiked the visa fee from RS 15 to Rs 25.

yet still they show off their atoot aung theory:lol:

They must be having some valid reason for denying the visa..... Or it could be TIT for TAT also... Any way its ok....

They must be having some valid reason for denying the visa..... Or it could be TIT for TAT also... Any way its ok....

Read my post.

NO tit for tat we are far accomodative than Indians.

When hundreds of other Sikhs from India were issued visas why these were not if it was tit for tat.

Read my post.

NO tit for tat we are far accomodative than Indians.

When hundreds of other Sikhs from India were issued visas why these were not if it was tit for tat.

You read my post, Tit for tat applies only if there is no valid reason....

Back
Top Bottom