What's new

Pakistan denies visa to 1,400 Sikh pilgrims

If they are in my country already then it means they fulfilled all the legal process. I have no issues with that. However Pakistan has the right to reject any visa application if it considers to be incomplete or doesn't fulfill legal process. Your countrymen need to understand that.

Those who are in Pakistan are most welcome.

Nobody is denying that fact. Every country has the right to reject a visa application if the visa papers are not correct, whether it be Pakistan or be India and they should in fact do so. So that is completely justified. I am not sure why you brought this point as I never said that.

Nobody is denying that fact. Every country has the right to reject a visa application if the visa papers are not correct, whether it be Pakistan or be India and they should in fact do so. So that is completely justified. I am not sure why you brought this point as I never said that.

I am talking about other Indians who think since Pakistan has rejected someone's visa it has something to do with their animosity with India.

You behave rationally on this thread. Not talking about you.

I am talking about other Indians who think since Pakistan has rejected someone's visa it has something to do with their animosity with India.

You behave rationally on this thread. Not talking about you.

Well, most people post here just for the sake of posting and to continue with the long indo pak fight saga. I really don't think it's necessary to argue for each and every comment as majority are baseless.

good step if india can go cheap why not we i think its better if they stop all pilgrims for one year for teach them who rule the land

No big deal. Pakistan has the right to limit foreign visitors due to heightened security concerns due to election campaign.

Back
Top Bottom