What's new

Pakistan denies visa to 1,400 Sikh pilgrims

Even you PM and President come to India for pilgrimage and donate crores of rupees.

kick them out we have no respect for these looters nor i have believe in that stone temples of unknown old guys :omghaha:

Even you PM and President come to India for pilgrimage and donate crores of rupees.

kick them out we have no respect for these looters nor i have believe in that stone temples of unknown old guys :omghaha:

Lots of jaw jaw about nothing ...much ado about nothing to quote Shakespeare. These pilgrims were asked to personally and properly complete their visa applications by the embassy. What's wrong with that ? Those who complied were granted visas. Those who do will be granted visas. No Pakistani-Indian war here. Sorry folks. Move on. Find another granny's tale to start a war with on this forum :D

hE he he ...nice move its like saying "lets see what can you do about it".India have no answer as always...:)

Definitely some thing wrong with the documents or they fail to be eligible for the visa otherwise we don't interfere in other religion activities.

Why is this an issue? Getting a visa to any country is not a right, but a privilege.

Sure, just hand over all the buildings erected by Muslim rulers in current India.

yeah we will but how ll u come in and manage them without visa?

weldone Pakistan thank fully now atleast they r showing courage.

Pakistan should stop playing Indian games and allow them.

Good in theory but its not practical, our citizen who go to ajmer sharif r also human n devotees.

Rather than thinking of Khalistan passport you concentrate more on the Balochistan passport which might start very soon if atrocities continue. Period.

Those who say same actually indian passports to hide in Switzerland.

Pakistan should hand over the Sikh holy places to India :devil: :flame:

theek ha aaky ly jao or hamara ajmer shareef hamy dy do.

They are already in your country. Check the latest news. Now u can go and try to persuade your govt. not to allow them , in which you'll definitely fail. I think it's rather pointless to argue on a point which is not a point at all. Thanks!!

whatever he said is right.....

Why? It's been going on for a long time and there haven't been problems with it in the past that I know of

dude citizens also humans n devotees. When their own people do had to our citizens in their country kill 68 pakistanis in samjhota express in ajmer shareef u know that they did to raja pervez even though who ever he is but still he is the head of state n citizen of our country!!!!!!

And we all know what they did to the couple who had gone honeymoon in nepal they abducted it n took him to india beaten n tortured them n they r now begging in their country to fight their case!!!!!!

U cant put a constant smile on yr face if others r insulting yr people n yr country.

Well indian don't allow pakistani to come and why should pakistan let them do it?
but on the soft side i would say they can provide security to less people if there was over crouded its hard to provide them security and we knows how indian gov reacts immaturely so fair decision

hE he he ...nice move its like saying "lets see what can you do about it".India have no answer as always...:)
India has did it first then challenged us to ''lets say what can u do abt it'' when talking abt muslim devotees who go to ajmer n our pm who had gone there n that u did to him!!!!!!

So keeping in view the above its the right thing to do n show others that our citizens r also humans.

Back
Top Bottom