What's new

Pakistan denies visa to 1,400 Sikh pilgrims

sikh if apply under khalistan passport or identity should be given not just visa but transport and related facilities as well

though even if not We should not act like hindu nationalist extremist shiv sena and its follower along with modi and his RSS military wing

And allow them to visit.

I don't think it's frustration or something like that, reason could be security situation. Both the countries have seen ups and downs in the relations but despite of the antagonisms Pakistan has always allowed Sikh pilgrims. As per Mr. Makkar (one who's being quoted) - In the last about three decades, it is for the first time that the Pakistan embassy has said no to the SGPC jatha..

That might be possible..

sikh if apply under khalistan passport or identity should be given not just visa but transport and related facilities as well

though even if not We should not act like hindu nationalist extremist shiv sena and its follower along with modi and his RSS military wing

And allow them to visit.

Rather than thinking of Khalistan passport you concentrate more on the Balochistan passport which might start very soon if atrocities continue. Period.

These Sikhs should be allowed to come To Pakistan!

Rather than thinking of Khalistan passport you concentrate more on the Balochistan passport which might start very soon if atrocities continue. Period.

We don't need your advice about Balochistan or for any part of Pakistan for that matter.

We also don't need your suggestion, whether it should be Indian passport or Khalistan passport.

In any case sikhs with improper or incomplete paper work won't be getting visas. Sikhs owe nothing to us that we will allow them to come to our country as much has they want to. We would decide who should be allowed and who shouldn't be.

In any case sikhs with improper or incomplete paper work won't be getting visas. Sikhs owe nothing to us that we will allow them to come to our country as much has they want to. We would decide who should be allowed and who shouldn't be.

They are already in your country. Check the latest news. Now u can go and try to persuade your govt. not to allow them , in which you'll definitely fail. I think it's rather pointless to argue on a point which is not a point at all. Thanks!!

They are already in your country. Check the latest news. Now u can go and try to persuade your govt. not to allow them , in which you'll definitely fail. I think it's rather pointless to argue on a point which is not a point at all. Thanks!!

If they are in my country already then it means they fulfilled all the legal process. I have no issues with that. However Pakistan has the right to reject any visa application if it considers to be incomplete or doesn't fulfill legal process. Your countrymen need to understand that.

Those who are in Pakistan are most welcome.

Back
Top Bottom