What's new

Pakistan delegation forced out of Gujarat summit?

You would have done it if you could. Keep on trying.

MFN status benefits India more then Pakistan, perfect time to review it.

We already did it. Google it the France case. If i am not wrong Russia also followed the same path.

You would have done it if you could. Keep on trying.
Oh buddy, look at India blocking loans to Pakistan from ADB. Its just one example.

We already did it. Google it the France case. If i am not wrong Russia also followed the same path.

Which means zilch as it was a temporary success. France and Russia both want $$.

Oh buddy, look at India blocking loans to Pakistan from ADB. Its just one example.

Again temporary setback, ADB has a function, you probably don't know but ADB has proposed GoP some dozen projects in Punjab only. No long term effect.

Which means zilch as it was a temporary success. France and Russia both want $$.
Again temporary setback, ADB has a function, you probably don't know but ADB has proposed GoP some dozen projects in Punjab only. No long term effect.
And who gives them $$$. France $ 12 billion for MMRCA, mutli billion $ Scorpene submarine deal, multi billion dollar nuclear plant deal, Russia, $ 35 billion dollar fifth gen. fighter co-development, multi billion Super Sukhoi 30 MKI, choppers, multi billion dollar nuclear power plants.

Should I talk about US ?

Also it doesn't mean canceling the loans, delaying it is also a major part of this. Delay causes many problem.

we have imported many indian terrorists into pakistan and afghanistan through this BS amman ke asha

we should make our pak embassador return to pakistan and then kick the indian embassador

What is going on? From Gujarat summit to International trades/blockades/arms purchases? Are we trolling again? :lol:

We are talking of economic blockade. :D

I don't get it who were the idiots who planned their trip.. The summit was in Gandhinagar and they applied for Ahmedabad visa.. Though both the cities are near by but still they are two different ones.

we have imported many indian terrorists into pakistan and afghanistan through this BS amman ke asha

we should make our pak embassador return to pakistan and then kick the indian embassador

No, I think the ambassador should stay (or India should be the first one to terminate diplomatic activity). MFN, trade and visa regulations merit a revisit. Hanging Surbjeet will also send a message that we mean business :coffee:

No, I think the ambassador should stay (or India should be the first one to terminate diplomatic activity). MFN, trade and visa regulations merit a revisit. Hanging Surbjeet will also send a message that we mean business :coffee:

surbjeet should be shot in open execution, his body should be used for organ donation

surbjeet should be shot in open execution, his body should be used for organ donation

India can use its leverage to block Pakistan. Remember France once denied to sell weapons to pakistan due to India's pressure. We can do it with other countries too.

Can't create a significant effect....
pak most imports r frm china.....ouchhhhh:D
Pakistan Imports r frm Arab countries.....Slapppp
u can't influence Americans and pak dont import from France,Israel or Russia.
soooo u can't hurt Pakistan by this way....
bt Arab countries always listen to Pakistan sooo how about block India oil supply???:)
well we r peacefull and will remain...
bt we will force our enemies to lick their A$$e* if we r dragged into a war...
cheers..
note:i mean no insult and trolling soo bloody trolls stay away frm me.......
regards

Now now, don't get that carried away :lol:. Just hang the bugger after the Pakistani lawyer has shilled some $$ from Indian public on Sarbjeet's case :lol:

I dont think you understand.

India has already given MFN status to Pakistan. Giving MFN to another country boosts that countries export competitiveness in your market. Now even after giving Pakistan MFN, Pakistan has a huge trade deficit with India. Were India to withdraw MFN to Pakistan, Pakistan's exports would fall.

On the other hand, India without having MFN from Pakistan enjoys a huge trade surplus as most of India's exports reach Pakistan via UAE. So continuing to not give MFN to India does not make any difference. But if India was to retaliate economically - by withdrawing MFN, Pakistan would suffer, not India.

Back
Top Bottom