What's new

Pakistan Defence to launch its own Talk Show.

It is great idea. There are many topics of intrest. I want to ask few questions. First of all I want to know what are our national redlines and what polices we are following since our independence? It seems we are directionless. There is 180 degree turn in our national stance in many issues. I hope you understand what I am talking about. Today A is my strategic assist. Tommorrow A is my enemy. Day after Tomorrow again A is my assest. What the hell is this going on. Every tom dick and hery is free to mess with this country. Criminals president zardari and his team and man sitting in USA issued thousand permissions and facilitated entry of blackwater here in pakistan. That guy is still enjoying. Who is protecting him and are stronger than the state? I think we are in deep sleep. Young military generation is thinking otherwise. I am talking about offrs. They lost many comrades in battle field. Wearing many red and yellow strips on chest depicting major and minor injuries. Do you think they are going to be silent if you kept observing all the fuss created by all these pussy cats and sitting idols. Don't they get the pulse in every lecture and study period? What the hell is wrong with big heads?

bhai problem is everywhere, Question is how to fix it hhahaha
It's not a big deal because they are without active interest. But we're so we expect others to talk healthy too. It can only be fixed if we start defence classes in school:p:. There was an account with my cuz standing beside an amateur on highway while army convoy passed returning from exercise in Thal. They were taking back APCs to Multan and that guy said to my cuz : look, tanks. Cuz said they ain't tanks look they are without guns. That guy said no they are you can put a gun on them when you want:guns:

I was no exception either. Till 2010, I didn't even know what a Thunder looks like neither the Falcon ( the fighting one ), and nothing about it except that it makes you piss your pants if passes overhead. It was a surprise for me that we had falcons since '83, I thought it was new and F-14 and F-15 were vintage era planes gone by now ( 14, 15 must be old because now it's 16 time! ) . I knew that we have Mirages and assumed that every one has aircraft carriers so do we and Mirages and Thunder are being used on them:rofl: . And I was startled when first saw Flanker, I said Wow it got two engines:woot:

Ok it's enough for now

We are pleased to announce that team Pakistan Defence in collaboration with film maker Zain Khan is launching the Tactical Talk. This will be a unique and exclusive web based talk show to analyse and articulate important geostrategic dynamics affecting the modern battlespace. Our expert guests will focus on various conventional and asymmetric threats facing the Pakistani state and provide answers to important questions posed by you, the Pakistan Defence fans via Pakistan Defence website, on facebook and twitter. This program will exclusively be published on the Pakistan Defence facebook page, so stay tuned.

Permanent hashtag for online debates on Tactical Talk is > #TacticalTalk

Horus from Pakistan Defence team.

View attachment 201196
I know this may sound dumb but just out of curiosity wouldnt this give out secrets and make us vulnerable? or is this more on general stuff?

Good initiative, bold move too.

@Horus @Bratva @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Oscar Today i have a very little discussion with a classmate , and from his and along with him some bunch of guys supporting him , i realize that how misguided our People are ...
here are some point he say that completely blow my mind ... and this guy not even a mullah brigade ..

1. Pakistan Army , Air Force are best Among Islamic Nation ...
2. PAF got hundreds of F-16's ... without any further knowledge which block and etc..
3. Pakistani Missile can Hit sun and even other Galaxies .. sorry that was sarcasm , but they believe that we have Missile that can reach anywhere ..
4. We can easily defeat US .
5. As per their Claim , they have relatives in Army and they told them .. all this garbage information ..
6. They have no Idea about , Any of the Technology Pakistan have or its enemies have ..
7. Our army has hundreds of Secret Stalliets orbiting around some unknown world .
8. F-35 is superior to F-22 raptor :hitwall:
9. Technology means nothing ..in any future war ..:suicide::suicide2:

i mean seriously the way these guys were countering me with this garbage , i do realize that how misguided our people are , even the educated one's ... i even suggest these idiots to Join a forum Defense.pk to make themselves educated , but seriously i guess , they have no idea about this site or anything about Pakistan army and other things ... which is extremely sad and i feel pity for them ...

now what i have to say that i learn a lot here , from Technology to social events ... but is there any way to at least educate our people about some basic information about Army and other stuff ???
you guys should do some work to educate people ..

and if our Army is spreading this kind of stuff than its sad ...

on topic .. best of luck for this Interview ... very excited for that .. and if any member have any question related to the interview , can he ask ?

PDF is a good place for these kids and misguided individuals to learn more. There's a reason why this place is good at it, it really is, an international forum. That's why if anyone says any of that which you quoted, they're sure to get a nice hazing from even new members.

Good initiative, bold move too.

PDF is a good place for these kids and misguided individuals to learn more. There's a reason why this place is good at it, it really is, an international forum. That's why if anyone says any of that which you quoted, they're sure to get a nice hazing from even new members.

yes I agree , PDF teaches me a lot ... but thing is some people have Rhino skin , they dont want to learn or listen to something unless , i say Jf-17 thunder is better than F-22 Raptor .... and later on i shoot myself hahha:suicide2:

We are pleased to announce that team Pakistan Defence in collaboration with film maker Zain Khan is launching the Tactical Talk. This will be a unique and exclusive web based talk show to analyse and articulate important geostrategic dynamics affecting the modern battlespace. Our expert guests will focus on various conventional and asymmetric threats facing the Pakistani state and provide answers to important questions posed by you, the Pakistan Defence fans via Pakistan Defence website, on facebook and twitter. This program will exclusively be published on the Pakistan Defence facebook page, so stay tuned.

View attachment 201196

Any Iranian guests as well?

View attachment 201196
Hope it will be Unbiased

Good initiative, I would like to listen some expert on FATA, what is stopping our strategist and establishment from integrating it into mainstream and making it province. Why after all this they still want to stick to FCR and political agents? That place once an iron arm of Pak has become soft belly now, sticking with same old system is compromising the national security.

Few words come to mind - great idea , good luck and GOD bless - you guys have all of our full support :)

Good initiative, I would like to listen some expert on FATA, what is stopping our strategist and establishment from integrating it into mainstream and making it province. Why after all this they still want to stick to FCR and political agents? That place once an iron arm of Pak has become soft belly now, sticking with same old system is compromising the national security.

It is too difficult task. There are some ground realities. The vulnerabilities of this area includes centuries old jirga system and thier customs. We need to respect the system they are choosing for themselves. Remaining within those limitations we need to develop infrastructure, education and health system of that area. First of all build their houses.
Give them some relief in lieu of Collateral damage occurred.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom