What's new

Pakistan Defence to launch its own Talk Show.

graet idea sir.we should also have some community meet once a year or even pdf dinner.we can contribute to our events.we have prople from around the globe so it could be like one in pakistan once in dubai america london.it will increase this forums popularity.and we will look like sone thing orignal not just a web fanboy blog.

@Horus @Bratva @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Oscar Today i have a very little discussion with a classmate , and from his and along with him some bunch of guys supporting him , i realize that how misguided our People are ...
here are some point he say that completely blow my mind ... and this guy not even a mullah brigade ..

1. Pakistan Army , Air Force are best Among Islamic Nation ...
2. PAF got hundreds of F-16's ... without any further knowledge which block and etc..
3. Pakistani Missile can Hit sun and even other Galaxies .. sorry that was sarcasm , but they believe that we have Missile that can reach anywhere ..
4. We can easily defeat US .
5. As per their Claim , they have relatives in Army and they told them .. all this garbage information ..
6. They have no Idea about , Any of the Technology Pakistan have or its enemies have ..
7. Our army has hundreds of Secret Stalliets orbiting around some unknown world .
8. F-35 is superior to F-22 raptor :hitwall:
9. Technology means nothing ..in any future war ..:suicide::suicide2:

i mean seriously the way these guys were countering me with this garbage , i do realize that how misguided our people are , even the educated one's ... i even suggest these idiots to Join a forum Defense.pk to make themselves educated , but seriously i guess , they have no idea about this site or anything about Pakistan army and other things ... which is extremely sad and i feel pity for them ...

now what i have to say that i learn a lot here , from Technology to social events ... but is there any way to at least educate our people about some basic information about Army and other stuff ???
you guys should do some work to educate people ..

and if our Army is spreading this kind of stuff than its sad ...

on topic .. best of luck for this Interview ... very excited for that .. and if any member have any question related to the interview , can he ask ?

@Horus @Bratva @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Oscar Today i have a very little discussion with a classmate , and from his and along with him some bunch of guys supporting him , i realize that how misguided our People are ...
here are some point he say that completely blow my mind ... and this guy not even a mullah brigade ..

2. PAF got hundreds of F-16's ... without any further knowledge which block and etc..
3. Pakistani Missile can Hit sun and even other Galaxies .. sorry that was sarcasm , but they believe that we have Missile that can reach anywhere ..
5. As per their Claim , they have relatives in Army and they told them .. all this garbage information ..
6. They have no Idea about , Any of the Technology Pakistan have or its enemies have ..
7. Our army has hundreds of Secret Stalliets orbiting around some unknown world .

i mean seriously the way these guys were countering me with this garbage , i do realize that how misguided our people are , even the educated one's ... i even suggest these idiots to Join a forum Defense.pk to make themselves educated , but seriously i guess , they have no idea about this site or anything about Pakistan army and other things ... which is extremely sad and i feel pity for them ...

now what i have to say that i learn a lot here , from Technology to social events ... but is there any way to at least educate our people about some basic information about Army and other stuff ???

on topic .. best of luck for this Interview ... very excited for that .. and if any member have any question related to the interview , can he ask ?

Same problem with my classmates too :D
Pakistan has F-17 stealth fighter :lol:

Same problem with my classmates too :D
Pakistan has F-17 stealth fighter :lol:

oh yeah sorry i forgot that one to add ... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
but they know its JF-17 lolz but seriously man ... its just so pisses me off ,if i wasn't in University ...i would have show him star in morning ..:ph34r:

Nooo....... YouTube now has a live stream feature. Use that. So people can call to the talk show LIVE!!! Plus please do it in English. I can't understand Urdu
(-__-;)

@Horus

Another milestone by Pakistan defence management,congratulations.
So,@Horus when it will be released?any idea?
Regards

That is a great idea, interested to know who are the participants......@horus

Same problem with my classmates too.But i would like to add that apart from some people having ``knowledge`` about our military being the best in everything,there r some other people too that think the military is best but is utilizing its energies wrongfully.e.g one of my friends told me that the army knows the location of every terrorist but do not arrest them because of some secret plan(which offcourse he has no idea of)

Same problem with my classmates too.But i would like to add that apart from some people having ``knowledge`` about our military being the best in everything,there r some other people too that think the military is best but is utilizing its energies wrongfully.e.g one of my friends told me that the army knows the location of every terrorist but do not arrest them because of some secret plan(which offcourse he has no idea of)

bhai problem is everywhere, Question is how to fix it hhahaha

I tried to but instead i was ridiculed by him cuz all my friends have similar kind of views.LOL

Ary mian IU mai tu nahin Pardte tum hahahha
same happen with me ...
i would about to shoot myself when i hear that F-35 is more superior to F-22 Raptor , and technology has no work in Future wars :suicide::suicide2:

Ary mian IU mai tu nahin Pardte tum hahahha
same happen with me ...
i would about to shoot myself when i hear that F-35 is more superior to F-22 Raptor , and technology has no work in Future wars :suicide::suicide2:
Nahi.laikin har jaga situation aik si hy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom