What's new

Pakistan declines to join Saudi Arabia's anti-Iran alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, your both are blinded by hate, so keep telling yourself you are different people. Funny how a few decades of independence washes away millenia of common heritage!
And for worrying, I am not worried, These are exciting times! Our Victory was forseen by the Prophet himself 1400 years ago!

@waz If this forum is a wahabi forum as this Bilal goon implies, I will be honored to be banned from this forum, other wise I don't understand why these talibani scums are freely roaming in your forum.

I am a goon for pointing at insults at my country, countrymen and a whole section(Sunnis) of society. And am being accused of being a taliban supporter for not looking favourably at insults in general to my country and countrymen?
@waz?

I am a goon for pointing at insults at my country, countrymen and a whole section(Sunnis) of society. And am being accused of being a talaban supporter for not looking favourably at insults in general to my country and countrymen?
@waz?

No you're not and I'll edit that post. But anyway.

Please leave the personal stuff out of this. In fact I'll close the thread, until something more concrete emerges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom